Chapter 17: Missing one

November 21 2023

Liza's POV ;
Today my mom and dad will be flying in for thanksgiving. They will be here at 1 instead of 5:30pm because they took a earlier flight . My sisters Rachel and Olivia will fly in sometime tomorrow . I didn't have to go to set today because thanksgiving is in two days so we don't have to go back until the 25th of November . Right now it's 12pm . Me , David and the kids ate breakfast around 8 and now we are just chilling . I was in the living room with Hanna and Tommy we were watching tv. When I realized what time it was I turned the tv off , picked up Hanna , and we walked down the hall . I walk to the door way of the office where David was ." Hey David ?" I ask and he looks up " Yeah babe ?" He said . I loved it when he called me babe ." Can you get Tommy dressed for the day ?" I asked him " of course " he then closes his computer and walks to the door and into the living room to get him . I walked into Hanna room and I decided to check her diaper " ew you stink " I say with a laugh and she giggled . I laid her on the changing table and I changed her . I then kept her their while I walked to her closet to pick her out a outfit . I put her in a cute Cheetah print shirt and some black leggings . I then found a matching bow that Rachel bought her . I put it on her and I did her little cute hair . After that we walked out of her room and I almost ran into David in the hall . " Tommy's dressed " he says . " want me to take her ?" He asks. I nod and he grabs her . I then walk into our room and got dressed . I put on a burgundy shirt and some black pants . I then go my makeup and I put my hair into a bun . I grab my Ugg's and slide them on. I then check the time to see that it's 12:30pm . I then walk into the living room " I got her " I say and he gets up and walks down the hall . " Tommy come her " I say and he runs into the room . I look at him up and down " Looks like daddy forgot your shoes " I say as I pick up Hanna . We walk into Tommy's room and I set her down . I put some socks on his feet and then his shoes . I then look towards Hanna "And it looks like mommy forgot yours too" I whisper to myself . I get up and I grab some socks from Hanna's room and put them on her feet. We hen walk into the living room and I set her down . Tommy sits beside her " you two stay here " I say and Tommy nods . I run into mine and David's room and I grab my bag and phone . " I'm ready when you are " David says as we walks out of the bathroom and turns the light off . Okay grab Hanna's diaper bag and I'll meet you in the car" he nods and I walk down the hall ." Come in kids " I say . I pick Hanna up and Tommy follows behind us . We then all get into David's Tesla and leave .

David's POV ;
We soon arrived to the airport . On the way we done a " Singing with family " video for my second channel . We pull up and I see Liza's mom out their . I park the car and me and Liza get out ." Hey mom " Liza says as she goes in for a hug " Hey my baby girl " she says back " Where's dad ?" Liza asks as she looks around . I then go in for a hug with Liza's mom and she mouths hi to me " I'm sorry sweetie but he is stuck in Houston " I could see Liza's face expression go down a little " ok it's okay , at least your here " she says " Jean ,Tommy and Hanna are here " I say to change the subject. Liza then opens the door and their are the kids . Hi baby's " she says " Grandma !" Tommy says happy like . I put the her bags in the back . The we all jump into the car and we decide to go get some lunch  at a little restaurant that Todd told us about .

Liza's POV ;
After breakfast we soon got home . Later I will take her to her hotel room . My mom then grabbed one of her bags out from the trunk . When we went inside we went and sat in the living room ." Liza I got Tommy and Hanna something " she say as she opens the bags .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My mom then pulled out these outfits for Hanna and matching colored ones for Tommy " I knew you wanted the kids to take picture in Color-coordinated outfits so I got your these " she said

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My mom then pulled out these outfits for Hanna and matching colored ones for Tommy " I knew you wanted the kids to take picture in Color-coordinated outfits so I got your these " she said. I loved the outfits . David then sat beside me " Daddy's girl for sure " he says and a playfully hit him . I thanked her for the outfits and

We soon talked and spent some time with the kids . Soon Scott and Kristen came over because my mom wanted to see Ella and Isaac . Come to find out my mom got outfits for them similar to the ones she got me for the kids . So I drove her to her hotel since she had
Some jet lag.

David's POV ;
Later that night after we put the kids to bed . We were laying together in bed and Liza asked me " You knows hats weird ?" " What ?" I Asked as I paused the tv and looked down at her . She turned to me " My dad told me he got off just so he can fly in for thanksgiving. And my mom said he pretty much couldn't come " she says to me " what are you thinking ?" I asked " something seems up . Tomorrow I'm going to ask Rachel and Olivia do they know anything " she says to men. We then turned the tv off . I wrapped my arms around her and we went to sleep .
————————————
Total words : 1027
Tomorrow's chapter
Will have some drama
To be continued...