Chapter 9: More fun!

October 18 2023. Time :10:45am.

Liza's POV ;
I wake up to noise . The noise of my one year old daughter and my three year old son on me . I see their beautiful face , Hanna's hair looks messy like David's but hers is curly . "
Sorry " Kristen says and she sits on the edge of the bed " David told me to keep them away from you but I was busy with get Isaac dressed " she adds " It's okay " I say sitting up " why did David tell you to keep them away from me ?" I asked looking confused . Hanna then came and sat in my lap. " him and Scott went to get breakfast and he didn't want you to be awake until they got back " she says " Aww" I say I get on my phone and heck social media . I text my mom back because I had sent her pictures before I went to bed . I liked a picture Gabbie had posted and I liked a picture that Bella had posted of the kids .( Peyton , Riley , Jacob and Kimberly)
Soon I decide to get ready because I know after breakfast we will probably hit the water park . I put on this lime green bathing suit that's a two piece. I then grab some jean shorts and put over them and I put on a white tank top . I then grab Hanna and change her little diaper . I put her into this Minnie Mouse bathing suit that's red , white and place . Then it was a little black tutu made on it . I then put her hair into pigtails so it wouldn't be in her face . Tommy was already dressed in some spider man swim trunks .

Soon the guys were back and we ate breakfast . We talked about what rides the kids would like to ride . Because they can ride some of the big rides but they have to be with an adult . David talked about how we was going to take pictures of the kids in the water so we could send them to our family's . Soon we headed down to the water park and we met up with the others .

" Dude I found a perfect place to take pictures at " Scott said . Him and David then walk off I guess to look at the spot . Soon they and pack " We found like another kiddy pool play area over their we should get some shots their " he says " sounds good to me " Kristen says . We then walk over their with the kids . David starts to take Tommy's picture by him self then Hanna by herself . Soon it was both of them together . Scotty was also taking picture of Ella and Isaac . Then they got some good shots in the water . Hanna had a big smile on her face and so did Tommy . Which made me happy .

David's POV;
After getting some good shots it was time to pull the GoPros out . Me and Scott took Tommy and Ella to get on some of the big rides . We were carrying out tube up the stairs and soon it was time . Tommy gets in the front seat and I get behind him " Do you want to hold the camera ?" I ask him . He then nods and I hand it to him . We soon go down the ride both of us screaming at every sharp turn . Soon it was over and Liza was waiting with Hanna " Yay you did it !" Liza says and Tommy gets up and she hugs him " I did it too " I say acting like a baby . Liza giggle and we kiss . Soon Scott came down with Ella and she was crying " Aww baby girl !" Kristen says . Ella runs to her and they hug . Kristen couldn't help but laugh same with us . We then walk over and decide to get in the lazy river . Corinna , Gabbie , Dom and Zane met us their .

We have been in the lazy river for like ten minutes " Shit , is it getting faster ?" He asks I then feel the current go faster we all look around shock and confused " Yea every fifteen minutes the current will go a little fast then slower " a couple told us who were beside us . We thanked them for the news . Then it felt like the current was getting faster " David, Hanna isn't having it " Liza says . I then see Hanna crying in Liza's arms . " their is a exit " Dom says he reaches it and we all get off our tubes and get off . Hanna was still crying and Liza was trying to calm her . I then take her out of Liza's and calm her down " It's okay darling , your safe now " I say and she starts to cool down . She then just leans her head on my chest and we walk back over to our seats . Me and Scotty decide to watch the kids (Tommy,Ella,Isaac,&Hanna) while everyone else goes and ride some rides . Me and Scott are talking the usually stuff . The kids are eating some animal crackers that Kristen and Liza packed ." Oh my gosh your David Dobrik !" I hear a girl say . I turn around and smile . " And you Scotty Sire !" Another girl says . " Who wants to know ?" Scott says as a joke and we all laugh " Hi it's so nice to meet you " I say as I get up and hug the girls . Scott then walks over and hugs them . We talk about Liza and everyone else and I point them into the direction then went in . Then a man who looks like he can be their dads walks over " I'm sorry to bother you but my girls are huge fans . Can I take their picture with y'all ?" He asks " Of course " I say " no problem " Scott adds . We then gather in and take a group picture . " thank you so much" the girls say as they wave goodbye . We wave back and we sit back down ." I love meeting fans " Scott says as Isaac comes and sits beside him . " Me two , it's always so cool " I add . Soon the others came back and Liza sits on the lounge chair with me . " We met these two girls named Via and Jackie and their dad Henry and their are big fans of the vlog " Kristen says as she picks up Ella " We might have met them two " Scott says then we all start talking for a while and we soon decide to go back to our room .

Liza's POV ;
We all are in the room and started to change . First I changed Hanna while David changed Tommy . I put her in a aqua blue shirt that had written on it "Daddy's girl " in pink . But we all knew she was a mommas girl . And then some grey tights . Her hair was still pretty nice so I just kept it that way . Soon after all the kids were dressed me and Kristen went into the bathroom to get dressed . I put on some black leggings while that ended a little above the ankle . Then a white shirt that had "Mrs Dobrik " on the back in black . Kristen had put in this cute romper that was a light orange . " Aww that's so cute " I say looking at her " Thanks, Scotty got it for me " she says and I nod when we walk out we see that Scott was already dressed so he must of got changed in the room . David walks into the bathroom after us and closes it behind him. I then put my wet towel in the hamper and Kristen takes our bathing suits outside on the balcony to dry . I walk over to the bed and look for my phone . I then walk over to Tommy and Hanna and they don't have it . " has anyone seen my phone ?" I ask " No  sorry " Scotty says " didn't you have it in the bathroom ?" Kristen asks as she leans back to see me . I walk over to the bathroom door and I knock on it . " Yeah?" David says from inside " Can I come in I'm looking for something " I say . He then opens the door and I walk in . Their I see a half dressed David all he was missing was a shirt . I then see my phone on the sink counter and I go to grab for it . I then feel kisses on my neck , I look up in the mirror and see David " we can't " I say as I smile . I then turn around and his lips mash into mine. I quickly kiss back . I rub my fingers through the back of his hair . Then he picks me up and see me on the sink counter. " Liza did you find you phone ?" Kristen asked through the door " um- yea I found it" I say and she reply's with a okay . That was a close one . She could of walked in at any moments . David then puts his shirt on and we walk back out and sit with the others . David holds Hanna in his lap and I lean my head on his shoulder . Soon we all decided to take a nap before dinner .

————————————————————
Total words : 1525
This chapter is the longest one yet . More chapters coming soon.💗💗