Chapted 13: Single dad day one

November 1st 2023
Liza's POV ;
I woke up this morning to my alarm clock . I turned it off and saw that it was 6am. David's arms were still wrapped around me so I slowly moved them so he wouldn't wake up . I tip toe over to the closet to pick out a outfit . I decided to go with some grey joggers that were a little tight . Then I grabbed a white shirt . I then go to the bathroom and I do a little makeup . But not a lot because they are going to do it their . After that I grab my Ugg's and I put them on . I grab my light pink nike pull over jacket and I put it on . I grab my vlog camera and my little bag . I bend down beside my nightstand and I grab my phone charger . I then put what I need into my bag and I walk over to David . He looked so cute in bed . I gently kiss his cheek and in his sleep he smiles . I then leave out of the room . I walk to Hanna's room and she's still asleep which is good . I walk over and kiss her goodbye then I walk to Tommy's and do the same . I then get into my car and drive off to set .

David's POV ;
I wake up to a bed by myself . I then remember Liza started filming today . I grab my phone and I check the time . It's 10:55am . Since Tommy hasn't come in here and Hanna's not crying . I decide to just check social media . I then seen a snap of Liza in her trailer on set . I swiped up on it and said "I hope you have a awesome day at set babe . I love you ! ❤️ "
I then send it and I check other snaps then I go on Instagram and like some pictures . Then I decide to get up and check on the kids . First I walked into Hanna's room and she was wide awake in her crib . I pick her up and I change her diaper . After that we go into Tommy's room and wake him up . Soon I get a text from Scott
(The chat)

Scotty; Hey you up ?
David ; Yeah why ,what's up?
Scotty; just wondering if you would like to come to IHOP with me,Ella,and Isaac
David; Yeah sure
Scott;okay meet you their in 30
————————————————————
I then put my phone into my pocket ." Tommy you ready to go get breakfast ?" I asked and he nods . I then set Hanna down and she lays on Tommy's bed . I pick out a outfit for Tommy . I decided on grey pants with a light blue shirt . I then grab his vans and his jacket . I help him tie his shoes as the same time I try to teach him. " I'll be back soon " I say as I pick up Hanna . We go into her room and pick her out a outfit. I put her on some black tights with a dark red skirt and a white shirt . I then grab her little boots that Liza's mom had gotten her and I put them on her . I then go over to the mirror . She stands on the dresser and looks at our reflection. I then take her hair out of its ponytail. I then brush her hair like how Liza has showed me . It turned out pretty just like Liza's . I then carry her into Tommys room and they play with some toys . I go into my room and I put on my black clothes and I grab a black hat . I put my wallet into my other pocket and I walk down the hall " you guys ready ?" I ask " Yea" Tommy says and Hanna just smiles . I pick up Hanna and Tommy follows behind us . I grab my keys to my Tesla , I buckle the kids in and I drive to IHOP.

We met Scott at IHOP and we talked . He was talking about how for Thanksgiving both Kristen and his family might come up this year . I spoke about how we all should do something for New Year's Eve but I wasn't sure .
After IHOP I went to target and met up with Matt and Rosalie (his wife )" Long time no see " Matt says as we hug " I know right , hey Rosalie " I say as I go to hug her " Hey David , how it like do be taking care of two kids by yourself ?" She asked " honestly I was scared to death , but I got everything under control " I say as we laugh a little . Then for the vlog we did a target edition . Matt had gotten a skateboard and skated all over Target . We had gotten in trouble but not a lot to where we couldn't come back .

(Time lapse 7:30pm)
Later we went home and I had got the kids ready for bed . I gave them both a bath and I read them a story in mine and Liza's bed " I miss mommy " Tommy says as he rubs his eyes " I know I miss her too" I say " when will she be back ?" He asked " soon bud " I say . I then play a old vlog that wasn't bad and it made them both tired . I carried Hanna into her room and I laid her down and put the blanket over her .  Then I carried Tommy into his room and I tucked him in. I then gave him "Flash " from off his dresser . I went into mine and Liza's room and I got ready for bed . I texted my parents to see how they were . I looked on Snapchat, Twitter , and Instagram and then I headed off to bed .

Liza's POV;
I arrived to our house around 10pm . I walked in to a quiet house . I checked the kids room and they were fast asleep . I walk into our room and see a sleeping David . I then get undressed and I jump into bed with him . I was so lucky that tomorrow I have a later call time so I can be with them in the morning . I laid my head on to David's chest and his arm soon wrapped around me.
————————————————————
Total words ;1042
I have no school tomorrow either so hopefully more chapters coming soon .💜