Chapter 35: Hanna Grace

Los Angeles ,California
January 15, 2024
  11:30 AM
    Liza's POV ;

Today is my baby girls birthday !
I can't believe she's 2 already !
I woke up early this morning so I have time to decorate for her party .Kristen and My mom decided to come over and help decorate . So they came over and help . First my mom arrived and helped me set up the main table where the cake , cupcakes and sweets will be . Then she helped decorate the living room area . Soon Matt came over with the bounce house with the slide . He was nice enough to go by the place and get it for us . I had David stay in or room with the kids until it was close to time . Soon Kristen arrived with the balloons . " Liza I didn't know f you wanted me to get just 'Hanna ' or 'Hanna Grace '" Kristen says as she makes her way into he living room . She had gold letter  balloons that spelt out ' Hanna Grace '. " Thats totally fine , I love it thanks " I say as I hug her ." No problem " she replied . We then continue decorating until it's about 12 and the party is at 1. Kristen , my mom and Matt all left to get ready so they can be here by 1. So I went into my room and got ready while David continued watching the kids . After that I walked into Tommy's room to get him dressed while David got ready . I put him in a gold white shirt that said 'Big Brother !' On it in gold and some black pants . We then went to Hanna's room to get her ready .

 We then went to Hanna's room to get her ready

I then put her in this . David's mom had got it for her and I loved it so much . I put her in it I then did her hair

{ let's all pretend that this is Liza's and David's daughter Hanna

{ let's all pretend that this is Liza's and David's daughter Hanna . But she's of course her skin color is lighter and bed hair is like a light brown }

And I put the bow in it .  Soon it was one and everyone started to show up .

  David's POV ;
Now it was a little after one and everyone was here . Sadly my parents and siblings couldn't make it but we will be in Vernon Hills in May for Ester and Calvin's wedding . So we will celebrate both Tommy and Hanna's birthday then with them and all .
Now all the kids were outside playing while us adults were either talking inside or outside with the kids . I was out side with Zane , Heath , and Scotty . We all were just talking . Matt was over by the kids recording them for our memory of Hanna's 2nd birthday . I told him I'd pay him $30 bucks for it .
" Guys I can totally see y'all kids dating in the future " Zane said laughing . " which ones ?" I asked " I don't matter who . Either Alaina and Tommy or Isaacs and Hanna " Zane said trying hard not to laugh . " Oh my god " Scotty said . I know it's hard to imagine his almost 4 year old daughter dating a boy . Because I don't ever want Hanna to date until she's like 17. " Baby got ahead and process it through that your baby girl is going to have a baby " Heath said in his girl voice before sipping on his drink. I couldn't help but laugh and they all soon joined .

Now it was time to start eating and do the cake . After everyone made their plates we went to the table where the cake was

Everyone started to sing 'Happy Birthday ' Liza was holding Hanna while I held Thomas

Everyone started to sing 'Happy Birthday ' Liza was holding Hanna while I held Thomas . We soon blew out the cake and clapped . After a while of eating our food and cake we soon helped Hanna open her gifts . She got a lot of Barbie dolls , stuffed animals , clothes , etc .
I could tell that Liza was so happy that Hanna's 2nd birthday party was a success. And I know she will be even more happy to see that we have it all on video .

The Next Day .
Liza's POV ;
It was the next morning around 11am . David decided to take Tommy and Hanna to Jason and Trisha's since he's filming a podcast with Jason . I then was in the bathroom for a while on my phone . As I was on my phone it went off from the timer I had set to 3 minutes . I then looked at the counter . My eyes widened as I saw the 2 pink lines .
" I'm pregnant ?!"
I whisper to my self . Shocked as ever .
———————————————————-
Total words ;756

The last chapter for a while . I hope y'all don't mind the cliffhanger . But I will be posting on my other book
' David and Liza: High School '
Letting y'all know when it's sequel will come out .

See you after my brake babes 💋💜