1• Intro

I tapped the dark wood of the piano nervously, sitting in my room at a cold, windy day.

I had told my parents of Mrs. Han's leave and they were doing their best to find a new good tutor for me now. They have been always supportive for me when I started learning piano and loved it that they had bought me a black piano and placed it in my room. My family was rich. And that helped me pursue my dreams of becoming a famous pianist one day.

At first, it was something fun to do, a hobby. But for me now, it turned into business, a very serious part of my life. Maybe that made me lack what I needed for my performance to become better; passion.

Yeah, right, I scoffed at myself, when I heard a voice from behind me,"Why are you sitting here and not practicing??"

I looked behind and found a boy with soft features and a pale, pale skin leaning on the door frame and raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'm sorry, who are you??" I asked.

He didn't answer me, getting closer and closer towards me.

"Get up," he said.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"You are in my room and I don't even know who you are. Didn't my parents see you coming??"

He laughed,"of course they did," gaining a confused look from me as I got up and went to call my parents.

The boy sat in my seat, his fingers brushing the piano softly. He seemed like he missed it. I knew that feeling well. Did that mean... He could play the piano?

I was about to get out of the room when I heard soft notes playing. Looking back, I saw the boy playing a soft tune, barely looking at the keys as he did so. Damn, he played much better than me.

When he finished, he looked back at me with a smirk printed on his face.

"Oh, you found the room by yourself, Yoongi?" I heard my dad say from behind me, breaking me out of my loss in those notes the boy just played.

I looked behind at my dad, "Dad, you know him??"

"Well, of course I do, he's-"

"I'm your new piano tutor, young lady," the boy said, already on his feet, grinning at me teasingly.