7• Stretto

A/N: Stretto: (Italian) : "Narrow" or "Close". A means of varying a musical theme so that its parts come closer together.

Also, any pic that you see from now on isn't googled. They're edited by me. So, I hope you like them (^▽^)

Thank you for reading and enjoy the chapter.

**********†**********†**********

I stretched my arms as soon as we finished the class. This was one tiring piano lesson. Yoongi kept forcing me to play compositions that I've never seen before and were actually very complex. But I managed to play them all. But, well, now my fingers and both wrists are suffering the consequences.

Yoongi got up from his seat and packed his musical sheets together. Then he looked back at me and asked,"where's the bathroom?"

I looked up at him,"um, there's one in my room over there." I pointed at the bathroom door as his eyes followed where I pointed.

He shook his head,"isn't there another one?"

Did he feel disgusted from me or something?? But the maids clean my bathroom every day.
Whatever.

I looked out my room and said,"third door to your left when you get out of the room."

He nodded now, and headed to the other bathroom.

I shook my head as soon as he left; what a weird boy.

I looked down at my piano now that I was alone. I felt the urge to play something that isn't written on musical sheets, something that doesn't force me to follow specific notes or keys.

My finger brushed over a key, making a do. Then another followed by a lower ti. And without realizing, I was already playing freely with no composition in my mind. I didn't even know what I was doing. My head wasn't even controlling my fingers anymore. It was only my hands along with my heart, playing a soft tune with scattered emotions.

I suddenly heard different, lower notes being played. I opened my eyes, not realizing when I even closed them, and found Yoongi sitting on a chair beside me and playing on the keys with me, our music mixing and swirling in the room very perfectly, as if it had been composed before.

It wasn't, though.

We were only being dragged along by our feelings that forced us to play this music. I didn't know what feelings Yoongi held in his chest but his music showed care, softness, and passion. Who ever inspired him to play like that must've been very important to him. It was obvious.