24• Appassionato

A/N: Appassionato: (Italian) : A direction to perform with intense feeling.

And for anyone who didn't hear the song, I put the new song Seesaw for BTS's Suga right above.

Vote, comment and share. Love you all😘

__________♪__________

Trying to get a grip on what I just heard, I said, "What??"

He looked down at his coffee as the waiter brought me my caramel mocchiato, which I couldn't bear to drink anymore. Then Baekhyun continued after the waiter left, "I'm leaving to UK because of my father's job. Pretty ironic; I'll have to work on my English a little more." He let out a small laugh, trying to lighten the air. But my sinking heart felt as if it was shredding into two as tears fell down.

"W-why?? When?" My shakey voice could barely come out as a whisper.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). It just came out suddenly and I have to leave this Saturday."

The last of hopes I had for keeping at least one person beside me faded away with the sound of the rattling rain outside, and right inside, inside my broken heart.

___________♪___________

Third person's POV

Days passed after Baekhyun's departure and you still held that lumpy pain in your heart. Luckily, the spring holiday had begun so you didn't need to leave the comforts of your bed.

You started feeling your cheekbones getting sharper; avoiding food for a while did affect your health. But you couldn't get yourself to eat something; it felt as if you have lost everything.

Your parents were clearly worried. Nonetheless, even with all the care they tried to give you, their work-free time was tight, meaning they had to assign others to worry for their daughter.

"Miss, you need to eat something. Please." The tired maid said from outside the room for the seventh time today.

"Go away," your voice felt weak and shallow for your own ears.

You heard her heavy sigh as she slowly walked away from the door, leaving you again with this haunting silence.

You closed your eyelids as you tried to let out a tear. But that spring of yours dried off after the many nights of crying your eyes out.

Knock, knock.

"Go away. I said I don't wanna eat."

The door opened and heavy footsteps echoed through the room. Different footsteps from what you expected.

You pulled the bed sheet away from your face as you sat and saw who it was.

"Time for your lesson." His usual cold tone never seemed to leave his voice.

You lay back and covered yourself, curling yourself into a ball. "No. Just leave."

Yoongi sighed, walking towards you with his hands in his pockets. "You're playing in the Seoul Lantern Festival this Saturday and you don't even want to train?? You don't know how important that is, little spoiled girl?? You would get hella  famous and enter whatever collage you want after that. You'll carve your name as a pianist. And you're curling pitifully like that and crying over a stupid kid???"

By now, he was right in front of you as you peeked out of the sheets, sending out a direct cold glare, his angry voice turning almost unfamiliar to you.

You slowly got up from your bed and stood, heading over to your piano and stopping midway.

"I can't do this."

Your back was visible to Yoongi, hiding your glistening eyes that tightly held your tears.

"(Y/N), don't miss your opportunity of your life like that. Don't repeat my mistake." His voice remained harsh, but to your surprise, a glint of care was there.

"And why shouldn't I with nothing else to lose? All the love I thought I had was fake." You didn't even know how the words easily slipped out of your mouth as you turned to him, already sobbing.

"Fake?" He whispered and let out a small, bitter laugh. "You're that stupid, aren't you??" He walked towards you as you slowly backed away.

"How come you say that when you're the one that played with my heart? You kissed me and then denied that even happened??"

His rage suddenly took over him as he pushed you to the wall, pinning your wrists tightly above your head as he forced you to look into his dark flaming eyes.

"Are you that stupid to not see how much I love you?? How much you're hurting me with your words right now?? How you were easily drawn to that kid who kissed you right in front of my eyes when I was about to face you? Are you that stupid to not see how much I'm holding those feelings back? I'm trying to balance myself, trying not to ruin this seesaw game you're playing with me. Because if I do get up, then we'll both fall. We'll both collapse." ( A/N: yes, I know ;)

You didn't know what to do after he said that and lay his forehead on yours, looking down as his tears fell mixing with yours.

After moments of weeping, he slowly left your hands, standing firmly as he wiped his tears, looking steadily at your shocked eyes as you stared back at him with his red nose.

"Do whatever you want, curl into a pit of blackness and keep living the past for a boy who didn't love you like I did." He shook his head. And you watched him as he walked away from you, each step he took felt as if he was stepping onto your heart.

He closed the door after getting out, leaving you with your racing heart as you went over to your desk, feeling too numb that the tears wouldn't even come out anymore.

Now, you lost everything, you thought as you took the scissors from your desk and shot it into your palm, forcing your dying heart to feel again and your dried out eyes to let out your last agonized tears.