12• Unruhig

A/N: Unruhig: (German), a direction to perform in a restless, agitated manner.

And sorry for all the definitions but I wanna let you know what it means because the titles are related to the contents of the chapters. Idk if its a good idea or should I name the chapters by normal names, I really don't know😂 tell me what you think. I'll be really glad to hear your opinions.

Thank you ICARMYI   for being the first to make me hear hellavator. Its AMAZING! Anyway, Tysm for reading and enjoy the chapter

********†********†*********

Yoongi's POV

The room fell into silence, the only audible sound was the heavy rain drops still falling nonstop outside.

She only stared at me in confusion, but she didn't say anything, giving me a chance to explain what I just said.

"Long time ago, I was addicted on music since I learned how to play piano in school. I didn't have a piano, so I stayed in school, playing the piano there until dawn. My school teacher used to encourage me and let me learn more about music and piano. But my dad wasn't pleased by that. He was not pleased at all."

I looked down as the girl kept comprehending every word of mine. And I continued,"my grades started getting worse as I focused more on the piano and started writing compositions. That day, I was writing a composition that I planned to play in a musical event at school. But, my dad opened the door of my room, looking angrily at me while holding my last exam paper in his hand."

"What is this, Yoongi?" He said angrily. "How many times did I tell you to quit this nonsense you're doing, Huh??"

I gulped, trying so hard to cover the paper I was writing on with my arm.

His eyes landed on my arm on the desk and back at me,"and what is this??" He walked towards me so fast and grabbed the paper, looking at it in confusion,"what are these?? Notes? Is this what you've been waisting your time and effort at?? What will piano ever do you good in life, son??"