8• Stärker

A/N: Stärker; (German) : Stronger. A direction to perform louder, more forcefully.

***********†*********†************

I looked up at the clock once again and sighed in defeat.

It was already 3:30 pm and Yoongi hadn't even showed up. It was the second day in a row. And I was getting anxious about it.

Yoongi never got late for my classes before, nor he didn't even come. So, I was worried for him not coming again and my parents didn't even know about it.

"Aish," I whispered at my piano, still sitting there and for some reason, hoping he would come so bad. "Why didn't he come again? The event is four days from now."

Since that day he had dinner with my family, I hadn't seen him. And I started getting frustrated and grumpy these two days but tried to hide it. What was wrong with me??!

I got up, deciding to go out of my room. My parents finally believed I was fully healed and let me go back to school again.

I walked through the halls and stopped at a certain door. My eyes landed at the closed door of my dad's office.

Maybe... He had Yoongi's number or anything useful, I thought to myself, already opening the door with my hand.

It was unlocked.

My eyes wandered through the shelves and shelves of books, papers and files that my dad had in there. That was a looong job to do. But then I remembered that my dad always put his files alphabetically on his shelves, facepalming myself.

I headed to the shelve where the 'Y' files were, looking through them for a certain name, but finding non.

"Aish!" I sighed and sat on the ground, lost in thought while staring at the 'M' shelve in front of me. Then, that name finally caught my eye and I tried not to squeal when I held its file.

Min Yoongi, The file's title was.

I opened it nervously, finding nothing but his name and his past careers. And I was shocked to know that he was a pianist and a composer. That was his first career, though. Then I saw that he was a waiter and worked in an office and at last, a piano teacher. And he was still studying at collage.

"Wow," he actually had many jobs before even getting out of high school.

But then I looked down, feeling a tug at my chest. I shouldn't be doing this. I felt like I was intruding.

I decided to put the file back, but not before I found his address.

I smiled to myself, scribbling the address on a note and putting the file back where it was. I got out of the office calmly and ran to my room, grabbing my jacket and wallet for emergency before heading outside carefully.

Time Skip

"This is it? You sure?" I asked the taxi man for the millionth time. He sighed at me in anger, "yes, I AM. Will you get out of the car? I have a job to do."

"Gee, alright. Why did you suddenly get so mad?" I asked, getting out of the taxi cab. The taxi man banged his head at the steering wheel before heading away so fast.

My head turned to the side at the fast car in wonder, what was wrong with him?

I shook that off, feeling nervous as I walked towards the door of the house in front of me. I hope I'm not mistaken.

I knocked twice at the door, waiting patiently at the door before it opened, revealing an old -not too old- woman who looked at me with her raised eyebrows,"y-yes?"

I extended my hand to her, not knowing what I was even doing, and said nervously, "um, hi, ma'am. I'm
(Y/N). Is.. Is this Yoongi's house?"

She smiled at me and took my hand, shaking it. "Yes, I'm his mother."

I bowed to her, "oh, hello, Mrs. Min. May I see Yoongi?"

She chuckled at me before answering,"yes, of course. Come in and I will call him." She went inside but I looked hesitant, I couldn't get in a house I didn't know, right? I didn't know what to do because I was never in a situation like that before.

She looked back at me and said, "its alright, dear. You shouldn't reject an old woman's invitation, should you?"

I stared at her in surprise, shaking my head immediately before following her inside.

I stood awkwardly, looking around their humble house. It was warm and felt safe, though.

"(Y/N)??"

I stopped looking around as I heard a familiar voice, locking eyes with Yoongi who looked shocked with his sleepy eyes.

Wait... Did he just WAKE UP??!

"What are you doing here?" He was still shocked, but anger was now clear in his face.

Why was he mad at me? I should be mad at him for sleeping instead of training me!

"Y-You... You didn't come yesterday or today. So, I decided to come and see what's wrong with you."

"What's wrong with me?? What's wrong with you?? You can't just come in here like that."

I took a step back, shocked at his reaction. I didn't expect that. Did I do something wrong??

"But.. The grand event is near and I need your help."

"(Y/N), you shouldn't have come here." His eyes glared at me in a warning manner, making me wish the ground could suck me down and make me dissapear.

"But what am I supposed to do?? Why didn't you come?!"

"That's non of your business! Now get out!"

Angry tears threatened to come out as I said, "FINE! I don't need you anyway! I'll find a better tutor who doesn't skip classes just to sleep!"

I turned and left the house, the angry tears rushing as soon as I left. I didn't even notice that I was already in a narrow alley.

"Young lady.." I heard a voice behind me. I turned to see three men looking at me with creepy grins plastered on their faces.

"You came in the wrong neighborhood?" Another said.

"She looks rich... And pretty." The third one laughed before they all lunged at me.

I ran away as hard as I could but one of them grabbed me and another snatched my wallet away.

I kicked and punched everywhere but to no avail, my tears coming out harder as I closed my eyes, waiting for the unknown while the guy holding me almost choked me.

The strong arm around my neck was suddenly released, makimg me breathe again. I opened my teary eyes and found Yoongi kicking and punching the three guys. I stood and didn't know what to do, glaring at them as the three guys ran in a hurry after getting kicked by Yoongi.

He looked back at me, panting and handed me my wallet with his bruised hand, "I told you not to come here for a reason.."