Outro

HER

__________♪__________

He gazed at the imprinted words on the gravestone

He gazed at the imprinted words on the gravestone. He softly placed the white flowers on the grave as he stuffed his fists in his jacket pockets.

"H-hyung.. " he began, just like he always did. No noise came out of the world to interrupt his words, only the late signing of the birds as the sun shed its last rays across the pink-tinted clouds.

"I remember.. When you used to.. Sometimes, abuse me, hurt me.. " his choked out lumps of words stopped as he tried to compose himself, blocking in the river of tears threatening to come out. "But there were those other times, when you.. " he started sniffing, hot tears forming in his eyes, fighting their way to fall down.

"Yo- You used to be kind to me sometimes, you helped me out of situations I couldn't escape. You introduced me to the gang and persuaded them to join them instead of paying for them.. "

Light rain drops were now tapping on the gravestone, making a soft, melodic music, strangely blending in harmony with the sound of Jungkook's own teardrops.

He pursed his lips, unable to say the next words out loud. Instead, he spoke mentally, hoping Jimin's soul could hear his heart that desperately pleaded for forgiveness.

But instead of paying you back, I stabbed you, literally. It wasn't a deadly stab, though..

Jungkook sobbed, continuing with his thoughts; how he finally realized that what actually caused Jimin's death was Hemophilia, how Jimin was with the gang only to earn enough money for his treatment. But Jungkook ended all that with merely a small stab.

He had tried to contact with his family and realized how much he didn't know about Jimin, how the urging need of money to survive was enough to change a person abruptly.

He tried changing himself afterwards, after the rest of the gang got captured and (Y/N) didn't rat him out three years ago. He tried to change for the best, working on his own at any store he could find, helping anyone who would be lost just like he was.

He hadn't heard from (Y/N) in a long while, though. He only knew that her fame grew along with Yoongi's.

With a last, heavyhearted sigh, he gave the grave a goodbye, the rain getting harder, and he walked out of the cemetery, for a split second he thought he caught a glimpse of a gravestone carved with the last name Min. But he wasn't quite sure, for everything was hazy due to the rain.

Broken Keys | MYG ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara