9• Beautiful

"Okay, its already six," Yoongi said, looking at the clock on the wall. "I guess I'll just see you tomorrow then."

Yoongi had taken me back to my home after finding me in the alley. But we didn't speak of any word through the way or while I practiced my piano composition. He hadnt told me why he didn't come either but it was okay, as long as he came and gave me a class today.

He was about to leave my room when I called him back, "Yoongi, wait."

He looked back at me, looking annoyed.

"I don't think I'll be able to take a class tomorrow. I'll be practicing on the stage all day." I said.

"Oh," he looked at the ground, a look of disappointment appeared on his pale face but fading away so fast.

"Well, you still need to practice even after the event, if you ever wanted to be a pianist. You still need classes."

I nodded and he turned to leave but was stopped by me again,"Yoongi."

He sighed, looking back at me,"what?!"

I slightly smiled,"thank you."

He blinked, not saying a word as he looked away with a tint of pink over his snowy face while his eyes looked anywhere but at me.

He nodded slowly, still not looking at me or saying anything before going out of my room.

I let out a weak laugh while I sat alone in my room.

... I guess I was going crazy or something. But I was starting to feel things.

___________________________________

Well, this was way noisier than I ever expected, I thought, looking around the theater in confusion and finding too many people already practicing many kinds of instruments and signing.

I gulped, realizing I had to play piano in front of all these people. And these weren't even the crowd, (Y/N).

I walked towards the dark piano that was already set on the stage.

I didn't even realize how nervous I was until my palms started sweating too much. Damn it, what if that happened to me on stage? Then I wouldn't be able to press the heavy piano keys properly.

I was about to reach the piano seat until I found someone already occupying it.

He was already drowned in his music that he played, his whole body moving along with the piano, fitting with its every movement. His playing was so free.

Like Yoongi's.

But he wasn't Yoongi.

His eyes were closed like his,though, playing a soft tune that filled the noisy air. And somehow, all the other sounds around me were drained away, only to make me hear those notes.

His playing was different from Yoongi's in a way; it was more free a d lighter like a feather that played softly but surely on the piano.

I though his playing couldn't be better until he started singing while playing with his eyes still closed.