16• Mosso

A/N: Mosso: (Italian), a direction to perform in fairly rapid, agitated tempo.

And this edit is to all ARMYs and all the haters who say that Suga is ugly. Please, haters, look at a mirror first before judging that angel over there :)

Thank you all, and I hope you like this chapter.

********†**********†********

Who would've thought a kiss might make everything that complicated? Who would've thought a kiss might make me feel all those feelings that I've known since I ever existed and many other feelings I only discovered that night?

Well, I haven't.

That night when I kissed Yoongi, my mind went into all directions, not sure of anything but knew only one thing; I was in love with that boy.

I didn't even realize that before. So, how could I be sure of it now?? I didn't find an answer. And I never knew what Yoongi felt towards me.

After that kiss that night my parents had called me on the phone and had  told me they were waiting for me to go home. And I didn't have the chance to say anything to Yoongi after we kissed.

And there I was, after a few days of the event, still freaking out at my house.

I had decided to take a stroll outside to clear my mind a bit, thinking of what to do on my next class while passing by the red and white rose bushes around.

The sky was a clear blue with bits of clouds scattered here and there, floatimg slowly in the sky. I was busy watching the clouds that I didn't even notice a figure panting at the gate.

The figure suddenly started climbing the gate, then went down on its feet, landing half gracefully on the grass.

He didn't even seem to notice me until he raised his head after panting for too long and raising his eyebrows at me,"who-who are you?" He asked me.

"I might ask you first," I answered, still shocked at his sudden appearance.

He pursed his lips, forming a thin line and hiding his cute-looking teeth as he looked around and thought for a bit.

It was a boy I've never seen before; he looked normal but too sweaty that I thought he had been running for hours. I knew he was a total stranger, but for some reason, I didn't feel unsafe at his presence at all.

 I knew he was a total stranger, but for some reason, I didn't feel unsafe at his presence at all

His eyes finally met mine and he opened his mouth to speak, but his eyes widened as he heard a shout,"Hey!! Where the HELL DID HE GO??!" a voice of a man just outside the gate said.

The boy suddenly grasped my hand, pulling me towards one of the large rose bushes. Wait, didn't he know that they were filled with thornes??

He took me towards the bush and crouched down behind it, pulling me down with him. I slowly got down, looking at him in mere confusion as he nervously stared at the gates.

He glanced at me and put his finger on his lips, indicating that I shouldn't make any noise. I slowly nodded, not even knowing why I listened to him but I felt like I had to.

"Did he go that way?" Another voice at the gate said.

"No way, that's the rich house. He can never go there."

"Aiissshhh!! We LOST HIM!!"

I heard sighing and then footsteps fading away.

The boy held his breath as he watched through the bushes gaps until the men finally left. He closed his eyes, covering his face with his hands and sighing deeply after they left.

He finally looked up at me and gave me a small  smile with his teeth showing and said,"errm, not-not the best way to introfuce my self to a girl. I mean-I.. I'm sorry. I just... I don't know how to talk to girls. I..."

"It's okay," I laughed a little. "you could start with introducing yourself and tell me why the Hell were these guys following you and how did you end up beside me?"  Wow, was that even coming from me?

He shrugged, looking down with a pout,"well, okay." He gave me a hand to shake, saying,"name's Jungkook."

I shook his sweaty hand, already regreting my decision before saying,"(Y/N)."

"Oh, okay, (Y/N). It's a long answer if I wanted to tell you why I've was being followed like that."

"But, you broke into my house and I'd like to know why." I was stubborn.

He sighed, looking down as he shook his head,"fine. But... Can we... Go inside? I still don't feel safe here. They might come back."

I looked at my house for a second filled with hesitation. My parents weren't there anyway. But why was I putting all my trust in a guy who just snuck into my house? Guess I really hadn't met that many people in my life. Guess I will regret it. But I guess I will do it anyway, won't I?

I finally looked back at him, nodding while getting up and gestured for him to come,"okay. Let's get in. Follow me."