13• Sanft

A/N: Sanft: (German), a direction to perform softly and smoothly.

I know these are too many annoying defenitions but bare with me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tysm for reading and enjoy(≧∇≦)/

*******†*******†*******

Your POV

I've never felt this much silence like this before, not knowing how to feel at all.

I looked down after Yoongi finished telling me everything. And he only looked away, looking as if he was beyond crying; as if he felt too hurt that he became numb.

I looked up at Yoongi after moments and moments of utter silence, and said,"I'm... I'm sorry. I know I said this too much but I truly am."

He shook his head lightly, looking down,"I just said this to feel better. But this wouldn't change the fact that I killed him. I killed him, (Y/N)," he said this as he looked up with angelic shining eyes that were close to breaking into tears.

I came closer to him and lightly patted his back. "You did not kill him. Don't blame yourself for that. And besides, he wanted you to be happy and to pursue your dreams, didn't he?"

He shook his head as he looked down at his white knuckles, forcefully blinking away the tears. "It was the reason why all this happened. So I decided to leave it. This path doesn't belong to me. But it belongs to you."

He looked up at me as he said the last sentence, honesty showing in his voice.

"But you're hundreds of times better than me, Yoongi. You were born to play music. Because sometimes... The path chooses you. And all you have to do is follow it."

His eyes rose to the wall as he looked as if some memory flashed in his head. "The path chooses you... My grandfather once said something like that... I think it was... 'Follow your dreams and they'll follow you'.."

Then he buried his face in his hands and sighed deeply,"this is nonsense. We're not living in a peachy world."

"But.. It's never too late-"

Yoongi suddenly got up and headed to his room and I stayed like that on the couch, not knowing what to do.

I just sat there, listening to the dribbling rain outside, the smell of it that was mixed with soil hitting my nose.

My eyelids felt heavy, forcing me to close them. And before I knew it, everything turned dark.

Yoongi's POV

I got back to the living room with a sweater as I noticed that (Y/N) was shivering a little. Even though I tried not to care, I couldn't help but notice every detail about her and try to make it up to her because of the way I treated her yesterday.

I shook the idea off my head as I entered the living room and found her sitting, sleeping peacefully on the couch.

I didn't even notice that a smile already formed itself on my lips as I stared at her angelic features while she inhaled calmly, making the world feel more peaceful and finer.