Chapter 3: Operation: Outbreak

A/n: Outbreak is here! What is Team Rainbow going to do? More importantly, Phoenix.

Thank you for over 500 views!

WARNING!!! SPOILERS TO THE OUTBREAK MISSIONS!!! I will adjust the story, but a lot of stuff will be in the actual game.

(Y/n) POV:

The loud whirring of the helicopter blades filled the air. I was on my way to New Mexico. The situation is critical. An outbreak of an unknown virus has spread through to the city of Truth or Consequences. Team Rainbow had been deployed, but back-up from the UN was sent. I was the back-up. Suddenly, a familiar voice rang out.

Price:"This is Price. Do you copy, Phoenix?"

(Don't hate me for using him. He's badass.)

I placed a finger on the comm.

"I copy, Price. Why do you SAS love gas masks so much?"

I heard him chuckle over the comms. He was the one who was able to get me on this helicopter. The world leaders would have gladly let me go anyways because I was the best.

Price:"It's the new fad, mate. Plus you're going to need it for where you're going."

"Yeah..."

I looked outside to see the city in flames. Then the helicopter veered right towards the base of operations.

'I guess we'll see each other again, Eliza.'

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/n) and chibi Echo trolling rushers...

(Ash POV):

(Y/n)'s pistol was in my hands. The memory of him sacrificing himself still burned brightly in my head. Suddenly, I felt someones hand on my shoulder.

Thermite:"Whatcha looking at?"

I let out a sad sigh.

"It's (Y/n)'s pistol. He gave this to me before he died."

Thermite:"How do you know he's dead?"

"I called Six. She told me they found nothing on the search for (Y/n). Plus his helmet system declared his vitals deceased."

Thermite sighed sadly as well.

Thermite:"Poor sucker. So do you know why he gave you that gun?"

I shook my head.

"I'm not sure."

Thermite:"Well if he gave it to you, it must be very valuable."

"That's what Ela, IQ, and I suspected. Ela said this and another pistol (Y/n) gave her were probably from that secret chest."

Thermite:"Interesting. By the way, some new guy is here. Go check him out."

I grew confused. Six never mentioned anything about a new guy. Curious, I went to go meet the new guy. A helicopter was landing on a helipad. I shielded my eyes from the gusts of air. A male soldier wearing a gas mask walked over to me. On his shoulder was the British flag. He was a SAS. The soldier stood in front of me and saluted.

 The soldier stood in front of me and saluted