Ironic Frost : The Canadian Goddess

Thanks for 25K Views .👍👍👍😁😁😍😍

A/n: In all honesty, I think Frost is heavily underrated waifu. Her appearance is so ironic to her codename. That's how hot I think she is. If you agree with my rant, there's a pretty sad story I wrote with Frost x Male Reader in my one shots book.

 If you agree with my rant, there's a pretty sad story I wrote with Frost x Male Reader in my one shots book

Tina and her 9mm C1 suppressed.👌😍

Here's a Frost x Male Reader Short. You'll find more of this on my One-Shot book.

Warning: May bring the manliest mans of mans and womans womans to tears. I cri.

This means flashback: flashback

(Y/n) POV:

Everything was just a haze. The sky, the trees, even my body looked like a haze. I felt my energy leaving my body each passing second. A large red circle was forming on my abdomen. My hand was pressed against it. A warm feeling was on my finger tips. Blood.

I remembered. I was on a mission with Team Rainbow. Our objective was to take down the White Masks. However, we didn't know that there were hostages. Things got really tricky and haywire really fast. Suddenly, I heard more gunfire in the distance. It still wasn't done yet. Our battle. Our war. When will it ever end?

Always killing and dying. I hope that it will stop. After all, it was the original reason to why I joined. Why I fought so hard. To end all of the killing. However, my reasons changed when I joined Team Rainbow. Now I fight to keep people who I care for, out of harms way. The people I care for, I had no one. Then I met her. Tina Lin Tsang : Frost.

The moment I laid my eyes on her, I was caught. Not even hooked. Frost had already caught my heart for her own. Although she never returned the feeling, I continued to do so.

"Hi! I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! Nice to meet you." I greeted her happily. Frost merely stared at me coldly, as her name suggests. Then she walked away without a response. I lowered my hand and smiled weakly.

"I guess I'll see you later! Have a good day!" I called out to her. Frost slowed her pace for a bit, but resumed it soon after.

Our first time meeting was rough. You didn't even greet me. However, I didn't mind a challenge.

I knocked on the door. It opened to reveal Frost in a tank top, but she still had her mask on. She gave me a annoyed glare.

"Hi! Umm...I didn't quite catch your name. I'm (Y/n) in case you didn't hear. Not that I think you're deaf!" I flustered through those words. Frost still had the same reaction. I smiled nervously and held out my gift. It was a platter of homemade pancakes with home brewed Canadian syrup. Frost looked down at the plate before shaking her head. A sad feeling washed through me, but I kept my smile.