Chapter 10: Black Masks V.S. White Masks

A/n: 10,000+ VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!

I mean 11K+ Views! You all read them too fast!

Shit! I mean 12K! Too fast!

Oh my god! Thank you all for the amazing support! I hope this book will grow more along with you all! Enjoy this chapter! For the fans!

Shout out to KingKittyXOXO for the badass cover!

Warning: Spicy and sensitive stuff + good plot

(IQ POV):

I grunted as I did another pull up. Then another. Another. Another. Another. Finally, I dropped to the floor and stretched my arms. I walked over to the boxing bag and began brutally beating it down. I kicked and punched with every ounce of strength I had. After a few minutes, it tore and spilled sand. I gritted my teeth in frustration and yanked the bag away. I replaced it with a heavier one and continued to box. Each hit I landed with a stronger force. Beads of sweat fell down the sides of my face.

'Why?'

I punched.

'Why?!'

I punched even harder.

"WHY?!!?!?!???!!"

Then I yelled out and kicked with all of my might. The bag completely tore off the hinges and crashed into a wall. I stood still breathing heavily and gasping for air. Then I shakily lifted my hands to see my bloodied knuckles from hitting too hard. However, I shook my head and grabbed another sandbag. Then I heard a familiar voice.

Jager:"Monika. Please stop."

I turned and glared at him. He was holding his ADS nervously.

Jager:"I know something that can calm you down-"

"Go away! I don't need to calm down!"

I snapped at him and continued to hit.

Jager:"It hurts me and everyone to see you like this."

"I. Don't. Care!"

I punched the bag that it soared and crashed into another wall. This time creating a large crater and hole at where it hit. I then went over to a bar full of weights and deadlifted. Suddenly, my legs gave out, and I fell to the ground.

Jager:"Monika!"

I tried to get up, but all of my strength left me. I began sobbing uncontrollably. (Y/n). A man whom I've fallen in love with was gone. I curled up into a ball and just cried. My tears mixed with my sweat. Every part of me was too exhausted to try and hide my crying.

'Why (Y/n)? Why did you have to die? Before I could tell you how I felt about you.'

Jager rushed over to see if I was okay. Then he pulled me into an embrace. I closed my eyes and wept. I was done holding back my tears. My hand weakly pressed (Y/n)'s dog tags against my heart. Sadness was the only emotion I felt. Without (Y/n), that will never change.

Meanwhile...

(Ash POV):

I slammed my hand on the target button. Fresh targets popped up. I aimed my rifle and pulled the trigger. The targets were all mowed down by my storm of bullets. My rifle clicked empty. I reloaded and proceeded to gun down the targets again. This process repeated on and on, but nothing was enough. I fired my last two bullets, until my rifle started to dry fire. I growled in annoyance and stormed over to recruit. I snatched several of his magazines and loaded my rifle.