Operator Idea: Sex

A/n: Another possible character idea, or just for lols.

Name: Tori Mallory

Codename: Sex

Organization: GSG9

Age: 27

Height: 1.71 meters or 5 feet and 7 inches

Place of Birth: Jacobsdorf, Germany

Appearance:
-Shoulder blade length blonde hair tied into a pony tail.
-Blue eyes.
-Hourglass body figure. (Thicc.)
-Six pack.
-C-cup chest.
-Two bullet scars on the back, right above the stomach and liver.

Clothes:
-Black sports bra.
-Black combat tights.
-Kevlar tactical vest.
-GSG9 helmet.
-Balaclava.

Unique Ability: SD-69 "Euphoria"
-A highly intoxicating aphrodisiac in gas form. The gas is contained in a pink cylinder that can be thrown and remote detonated. The gas triggers the victims hormone system to go haywire. The victim experiences hallucination, blurry vision, loss of motor control, faster heart rate, lack of concentration, discomfort, rise in body temperature, and sexual arousal. Very effective to throw the enemy off focus and reveal their location.

Loadout:
Primary:
-H&K HK-416
-H&K G36

Secondary:
-H&K USP-45 Tactical
-Glock 17

Gadgets:
-Grenade
-Flashbang

Stats:

Speed: 3/3

Armor: 1/3

Skills & Traits:
- Marksmanship: 7/10
- Hand-to-hand Combat: 8.9/10
- Secure Area: 9/10
- Bomb: 6.5/10
- Hostage: 9/10
- Master of six styles of martial arts.
- Can run 100m dash in twelve seconds.
- Immune to own gadget.
- Can speak nine languages.
-Masters degree in Science: Chemistry.

Background:
- Started life as a small town girl. Unfortunately, Tori's father was involved in a work accident and the family did not recieve any benefits. Then her mother fell ill from the loss of her husband. This led to Tori's family struggled with money, and being the eldest of five siblings, she had to help put food on the table. Tori took on miscellaneous jobs at a young age while attending school the best she could. However, even that wasn't enough.

Once she came of age, Tori reluctantly engaged in frowned upon activities with her body. It paid well and kept her siblings fed, so she kept at it. During her job as an escort, Tori studied in chemistry and the human anatomy.

After her mother grew well enough to work, Tori joined the German army to pay for college. She studied and served at the same time. With her knowledge, experience, and passion, Tori earned her degree quickly, and engineered her gadget as her final project.

GSG-9 saw potential and recruited her to the force. She actively serves that unit, and is due to transfer to Rainbow via recommendation.

Psychological Profile:
- Confident and mellow. She faces challenges with minimal to no stress. Her personality off the field is more or less the same. Known associates consider her to be upbeat and cheerful, but many times aloof. There is one thing worth noting about Tori. She is known to have slept with everyone she works with.

A/n: Let me know what you think.