Operator Video Idea

A/n: So I saw StrmDominatr do this for his character, and I wanted to do the same.

"Words" <-This means narration.

Reaper:

*****

"As modern weaponry continue to advance, the common trend is more bullets."

In a dark room was a single door. The door is kicked open, and a flash-bang is tossed into the room. Then followed by a blinding flash and deafening bang.

"Higher rate of fire. Larger magazines. Quicker reload process."

A dozen men armed with assault rifles storm into the room. They begin to sweep the area with extreme caution. Their flashlights shine the dark room in select areas.

"What most soldiers fail to see nowadays is one key factor."

Suddenly, twelve gunshots in quick succession go off. The dozen raiding soldiers fell to the ground dead. A lone figure in advanced armor stepped out from the shadows.

"That you only need one bullet to end a life." Reaper ejected the last bullet from his pistol and caught it mid-air.

*****

Phoenix:

*****

In a large hanger were a hundred soldiers. They were armed to the teeth. Assault rifles, grenades, thermal vision goggles. They began to spread out in search of their target.

Suddenly, several black canisters with a white distorted skull painted on the surface dropped from the ceiling. The soldiers began to open fire above, but failed to notice black smoke began to pour out of he canisters.

Eventually, the black smoke covered the entire hanger. The soldiers began coughing and choking. Some passed out, while others with gas masks couldn't see through the pitch black smoke. Their thermal and night vision stopped working.

Finally, one of the soldiers collapsed and their gun hit the ground and fired off a stray shot. It ignited the black smokes, and created an inferno that engulfed everyone.

Outside the hanger was the faint sound of people burning alive and screaming for help. Then it was followed by a massive explosion that blasted the hanger doors open.

Miraculously, three soldiers stumbled out of the burning building alive. However, two were immediately gunned down by someone stepping out of the flames. The last soldier collapsed on the ground wheezing in pain while smoke fumed from his body.

Then a boot stepped in front of the fallen soldier. He looked to see two empty buckshot shells fall to the ground. Then the survivor looked up and began to beg.

"P-Please help me." He cried for aid. However, the mysterious person silently reloaded two more shells before clicking the sawed off shotgun into place.

BAM! BAM!

Two shots went off, and there was a burning corpse with buckshot at the killer's feet. The camera zooms up to see a heavily armored soldier with the shotgun resting on his shoulder, and the flames of his work reflecting off of his helmet's visor.

A/n: Let me know what you all think.