Thank You For 200,000

Wow...I can't believe it. To think that I started this story with just a silly idea for a character running through my head. I mean, this character hits almost every cliche checklist, but here we are.

One Bullet has officially reached 200,000 views. I cannot even comprehend that this is happening. It's crazy. Well, I have some things to tell you all.

I always thank you guys for reading my story, and I really mean it. To have people from all over the world coming here to enjoy a part of the R6S community is rewarding to me. I'm really glad to have been able to provide entertainment to you all. Whether it be laughs, tears, or some serious badassery, thank you.

Before you all begin praising me like you do, there is something else I should mention. I really do enjoy hearing your compliments, I really do. It's just that I've never really had that experience outside. I was more or less average in skills and abilities. To have found my calling and passion here is probably a gift from the higher ups.

Any who, I'm overjoyed to have reached this milestone with you all. It had been an experience of hardship and fun. Trying to update and putting my ideas in words was hard sometimes, maybe even too long. So I thank you all that have stayed this long. I'll complete this story for you all. Hopefully it will be an ending that satisfies you all.

Before anyone cries, including me, this probably won't be my last R6S book. The game is continuing to grow. This allows me to put out more content, as my writing skills grow. I am looking for a more character development centered story in the future, but who knows?

I'd also like to take the time to compliment and thank fellow R6S story authors. They have great stories, and I enjoy reading them a lot. You all should check them out. I probably would have not pursued this story as much without great community involvement. So to you all that claim that my story is the godfather of all R6S fan-fiction stories, thank you, but I believe my time is probably over. There will always be an author better than me, but I will continue to try to hold my position as number one while inspiring others to share their ideas.

All in all, there's not enough thanks I can give. This story is amazing, the readers are amazing, I'm just happy to have an impact to you all. Maybe this story will hit 300,000. I don't know, but anything can happen. After all, a small town writer like me, managed to grasp 200,000 clicks. I'm up there with many other good stories. So here's to R6S, the readers, and my poor phone enduring those insane notifications.

Thank you, Ninjamain