Winter-Rose

Since birth Winter always had the qualities to be an amazing ruler. Once she had her twin at her side she was alright, she was happy nothing else mattered. She may have been a princess but she was always allowed to do normal things such as clean, wash the dishes, ride her bike, etc. 

She was a beautiful soul that had gone through many hardships. Her eyes told tails of her journey, they were a natural hazel-brown color but when she's happy specks of green would appear. Once you meet her you were always left enchanted by her eyes, by her beauty, by her heart, by her.

Since she was born she never left the kingdom. She was born a white wolf with black designs on her fur. When enraged the black may turn different colors. The designs only show when she wants you to see them. The designs mostly show when she uses her powers. Which was rare due to her being taught they weren't good.

She never went on a royal hunt with her family, white wolves had the rumor of being sent from the gods to warn of war. Her family didn't want to bring more attention to her so they kept that hidden.

She wasn't allowed to shift in front of others but that didn't stop her from doing so whenever she was alone and safe. Far from prying eyes.

She also learned different types of ways to protect herself if she couldn't use her wolf.

When August, her twin, was learning how to control his wolf from coming out. Winter was learning which gun can do the most damage, how to kill using her human form.

At the age of ten, she was one of the top fighters in her kingdom.

When she was fighting she made her father promise her that he would make sure that they treat her like one of their enemies. She made him promise to no treat her like a little girl but a person their age.

Not the future Queen, not the King's daughter, but a fighter a warrior.

Since she started training she never had fears, she trained to be able to help her family, her kingdom, herself, and all that would need her.

It usually takes Kings or Queens a decade to finish their training. It took her three years. When she finished training at the age of thirteen she went on to train more not only physically but mentally.

She would help out and do missions and other things for her kingdom. Once these missions were done she would go back to the Academy.

But now with a new threat on the rise. It's time for the Demon Princess to return home.

It's time for Winter to return to Castopia.