30

(Unedited)

Winter's POV

As soon as I was outside his office I made my way to the kitchen. I was being honest with Nick when I told him that I was hungry.

Thorne is back so it's time that I stuff my stomach because it's like when she woke up so did my love for food. I find a chef in the kitchen making something that looks like soup.

"Can I have two big bowls please?" my voice was sweet-sounding but in reality, if his answer was no. We would have big problems.

"Of course, I'll bring it to the dining room for you. Give me fifteen minutes and I'll bring them out for you."

With that said he went back to what he was doing while I went to get showered and changed before I start eating.

After my shower, I wear some black skinny jeans, a black sweater, and gray vans. When I get to the table the food was already waiting for me. I start digging in as soon as my butt touches the wooden seat.

The meat that they used was seasoned to perfection. It could make Diana jealous but she's cooked better for us, the peppers and veggies made the soup even better. Not even half an hour later I was done eating two bowls of soup each the size of a watermelon.

One of the omega's took away the plates once I was done. They brought me a cup of water which I thank him for. He was a blushing mess when I complimented him, it made him look cuter then he naturally is.

I close my eyes and relax my shoulders.

"Look what the cat dragged in, you changed your hair who are you trying to look nice for. I heard that Prince Nick found someone else so it's better to stop trying to steal someone else's man." I didn't have to open my eyes to know who it was. Her perfume reminded me of gutter water.

"You shouldn't be talking about stealing men cause you did it to me. The thing is I could do it better then you because if I wanted I could have a ring around my finger and a mark on my neck, you could only do much before they get tired of you right Tay?"

Her face was red. If only this was a cartoon because I would love seeing steam come out her ears.

"Who the hell do you care?"

"Me, I'm Winter-rose, princess, bitch extraordinaire, fighter, goddess and just plain amazing person," the smile on my face so big I know that it's showing my teeth.

Her wolf was showing itself to me. I flash mines and watch her wolf sit down like the good bitch that she is.

"Now, I'm going to go and be amazing while you think of ways to get my mate to notice you,"

"Ex-mate," her voice filled with a smugness that I don't appreciate.

"And who told you that, didn't you know that royal wolves bond could only be weakened, never broken they are also really easy to restore," her face pales when she realizes what I told her.

I smile at her then skip my way out the room. As soon as I was far enough from her I started to laugh.

Outside the wind was strong signaling the perfect time to meditate or sleep which ever one came first. I was through the forest until I find a meadow, it was calm and peaceful. It was a perfect place to get rid of your thought.

I sit down and close my eyes. The sun was kissing my face making my caramel complexion shine in its rays. I run my hand through my hair that's a mix of black and gray.

Without realizing what's happening sleep crawls to the surface and takes over.

I dream that I'm sitting on the same rock I always do when I see him come to visit me. I could never control what the person in the dream is saying, I was trapped all I could do was watch and see what their interaction would be like. Some days it would be filled with storytelling others with us sitting next to each other quiet.

When I woke up I could never remember the dreams only when I return back to the land of sleep. In the dream, I was always younger, and I would always wear the white dress from that birthday party. I remember the birthday well, during the party I ran to the lake to cry because I heard my father say that he didn't have a daughter to my mother. He said that only had a son and that another thing she gives birth to was not his.

That would always make me start of the dreams crying.

Now here I am crying for the same thing waiting for him to come to see me. He was always gentle with me, he would listen to me, he was my friend in the dream. If I remembered him when I woke up I would never speak to him again in the dream.

I would make sure that I never dream again in my life.

"What's wrong?" His voice was gentle just as I remembered.

"I don't know, I think I'm just tired," her voice was soft. I know if I could see her face now it would be puffy and there would be tear stains on her cheek.

"Have you been sleeping, Rosie?"

"No Damien I'm fine, it's just a lot is happening. She doesn't know what she's going to have to face, they are going to tempt her and they may break her. When they do who will be there for her?"

"I'll be there for her,"

"No, you won't when she needed you the most that when you stayed still, now she is looking for someone else,"

"Is it too late for us?"

ⒶⓃ
Because you guys are so great and got me 10 likes in a day and 5k views, I'll give you this chapter.

For the next chapter: 7 votes, 5 comments (mine don't count)