55

(Unedited)

Draven POV

"She can't do that, can she?"

"Yes, she can. My mother wants his line to end, she says that they have caused to much trouble. The True Queen, Lucinda was suppose to be accepted by her father King Lucian. Instead her birth right was taken away from her and giving to Beckett and he became King. My mother was angry with King Lucian and planned to destroy there entire nation out of rage. Lucinda begged my mother to spear her people because she still loved them,"

Reign and I sit down on the couch. I tell a maid to bring us something and to tell the others not to disturb us.

"My mother agreed but she still had the anger within her. Now that Wayland rejected Winter, hee anger is back and she wants them all gone. The only way that she would give him a change of being fertile is if Rose forgives Wayland and he also marks her,"

"He would never mark her Reign nor would she let him," I sigh. I massage me scalp knowing a migraine is forming as we speak.

"He will if we trick him into a temporary one that will give us at lease two years. We could wipe their memory of it,"

"We can't do that, it's taking away their chance of coming together naturally." I insisted," your mother would be angry at you for that,"

"That's true," her violet eyes look tired. " There is no other way and you know it. If he's not fertile then Aelle won't be born, you know that she can only be yours if her parents are Winter and Wayland,"

"I know, I'll just have to wait thousand more years,"

"This temporary one is going to work. It will make sure that the bond doesn't die and will stop Wayland from mating with Taylor. If the bond dies there is no way to bring it back, and breaking Taylor and Wayland's bond might kill not only them but Winter and Taylor's mate,"

"How would it work?" I asked knowing Reign was telling the truth. She and Aelle used to be friends and I know she missed Ella. Once Winter gets pregnant with Aella, Reign will fall like the others.

"We would erase Wayland's memories of Taylor, we would plant some new fake memories. All we would have to do from their is bring Wayland here to be marked, then give him something that would slowly erase her mark," she plays with her black locks. Her brown skin was flawless and showed her natural beauty. She was a goddess after all everything about her is other worldly.

"Why not let him mark her?"

"Because Winter might go true some pain because of it, also if he marks her Storm would want to mate with them as soon as his fangs touches her neck. I'll contact Quinton and he can start working on the spell to remove the bond."

"Will you be staying?"

"No, I must return before my mother notices I'm gone. Goodbye Draven I'll be in touch,"

"Goodbye Reign,"

As soon as she teleport out, my eyes turn black. "Always have to be nice, sometimes you have to be the bad guy to make things move faster,"

Wayland POV

I sit down on my thrown, I thought after rejecting Winter I would feel happy but all I feel is empty.

It's been less than a week and the pain is already eating away at soul. I've read about how royals who reject their mates feel. It's starts slow but some it eats your humanity, I didn't want to reject her but she forced me saying she would kill Winter if I didn't.

They told me I would meet her that day, they told me that I would have to pretend to be disgusted, I had to pretend to love Taylor.

Taylor is fine china, she can break early if your not careful while my mate is lava, she's untenable she's wild, free, dangerous and loved.