12

I look out the window of my penthouse in the city. The sun was starting to set and I had to get ready for my mission. After what happened with Wayland and the attack, Bean followed the signal of the bug we planed to the city of Tara. Tare was one of the best places in the world it was a place for all species to come together  and just have fun. It was nickname the Melting Pot of Cities. 

We tracked the signal to a club then it just stopped. We decided to come here and see what we find. We plan to go and look around. Well, they will do that while Bean and I will go and have some fun and have some good food. He and I made a bet to see how long it will take to get the club owner to notice me. 

Everyone is trying to get the owner to notice them or talk to them so we can ask him questions. He isn't knowing for coming down his VIP section for no reason, people say the only time he would come down is if the club was on fire. He had security that was on point with everything unless it was something too big that they couldn't handle. 

We all will go at different times not to catch any unwanted attention. I called last, some of them will go in as a couple, guy that's looking for a good time, and friends that are out for a good time, blah blah blah. 

There was Bean, Taylor, Wayland, and I. There were more of our people inside. In total there were ten of us in the club. Everyone leaves before me.

Two hours later I get ready.

~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~

The club was full of people wanting to have fun and be happy that it's the weekend because the hangover they are waiting for is visiting in the morning. 

Wayland was sitting next to the bar for the past half an hour with his third drink. He was watching Taylor dance on the dancefloor. Two of the people that they are here with started a fight to see if the owner would come down but he didn't. 

Some of them went to the VIP section but they said that he was in his office and he knows that from the owner's office window he had a perfect view of the dance floor. Some of the girls were trying to get his attention long enough so that he calls them up to him or he comes down. 

After two hours of trying nothing has worked. The smell of alcohol had gotten stronger while the bodies dancing on each other multiplied. People were making out on the dancefloor or in the corners of the club getting high on some illegal substances. Some were doing worst in the in the back rooms.

The song changed again.

Most people turn to see this woman walk in the room it's like she owned the club some thought she did. She went up to the bar next to Wayland and ordered a Moscow mule. Wayland saw many of the men checking her out even some women, he couldn't help but also check her out. 

He wanted to play the part of a man who was single. That was what he was telling himself.

The thing about her is that she knew she looked great and had no problem using it to her advantage. She sat at the bar and talked to the men that came up to her and after a while and many turn downs later, the mystery woman walked to the dancefloor and started to dance. 

When he inhaled he could smell the arousal of some of the men and women in the room for her. For some reason, his wolf didn't like that they would at her like that. 

~~~~Winter POV~~~~

I move my hips to the music and run my fingers through my hair and close my eyes and just let my body move. I do a small body roll, I bite my bottom lips and open my eyes. I was looking right at Wayland, I started to move my body more sensual and looked up because I know the owner could see me. 

I pull out my index finger and make a summoning movement with it before turning back and dancing

I pull out my index finger and make a summoning movement with it before turning back and dancing. After five minutes I feel a man's arms wrap around my waist. I push back and continue to dance on him, "You know how to get a man out his office." he whisper's in my ear. 

Bing freaking O.

I don't say anything just continue to dance on him, I tilt my head to the side. He starts kissing my neck, thank goddess that he smells good. I turn around and face him. And I can say he smells just like he looks. 

"Why thank you." I wrap my arms around his neck his strong arms go to my hips, 

"What's your name beautiful?" 

"My name is Rosie and yours?"

"Dylan." 

We continue to dance for a while then decide to go to the bar to get something to drink I order ten fireball shots and six regular vodka ones. I notice some of the women looking at him while the men were looking at me, the looks were of envy and jealousy. I wink at them take my shots. 

He does the same and orders more for the people around the bar. The people included Bean, Wayland, and Tylor and some others. He counts to three and everyone downs their shot. I order water and drink. 

Something else about the city it weakens everyone's powers and these clubs were known to make everyone more human then they were when they woke up. I was the same but I can't mister owner knowing that. 

We dance some more before a security guard calls him over for something. He tells me to wait for him, I nod and kiss his cheek promising to wait for him.  

I walk to the bar and sit in between Wayland and Bean. 

"So Beanie, how long did I take?"

"Fifteen minuted, good job. Next time you will come earlier so that we don't have to waste so much time here." 

I turn to Wayland and saw his wolf's eyes watching me. Thorne comes through and watches him when she heard Dylan we go to him and I let her have control. She walks up to him and kisses him. 

The kiss was anything but pg-13, he pulls me against him and she runs her hands through his soft curls and allows him to deepen the kiss. our tongues were fighting for dominance and she was winning. She moaned that caused him to groan. 

I take control and pull away I peck his lips. 

"I have to go, I'll get in touch." I turn and started walking out couples that were kissing in my way stopped to clear my path.