8

(Unedited)

Winter-Rose POV

When we got back home I wasn't in the right mindset to do anything official I just wanted to try and relax maybe watch a movie or so for a run.

It's been so long since I've had a day to myself. I plan on not training today. I was in a cabin that I had in the woods close to the river, I usually come here to hide. 

I look out to see a black wolf. He was looking straight at me, from here I could tell he was an alpha as well as royal.

It's mate

I don't think he doesn't look like it.

Yes, it is. Look at the wolf good through our eyes and you can see.

Focusing on Thorne's vision I look to see that it was indeed Wayland's wolf. He looks so majestic standing there looking at us. He was looking at me the way a King looks at a Queen it wasn't with love or lust it was showing me he knew the power that I held.

It was like he was calling me towards him. To the back of him, I see Augustus as well. Looking more clearly I saw other important werewolves are into the back of him, that makeup part of their Royal Werewolf Console.

"Pull down the border I need you and my mom to come by the river immediately," I tell Bean through the link.

Okay we'll be there immediately he told me

Getting dressed I took some knives putting them on my body. Out of sight for anyone to see. Thorne what's ready for any attack. When I reach down to the river my mom and Bean were already there.

"Some warriors are on stand by just in case those little wolves wanted to try something," my mom says. Why is it whenever I just want to relax something always has to happen?

With one breath from me the fog came down and we were face to face with everyone. The King's parents and finance in the back watching us.

My mother in the middle of Bean and I, was dress similarly to me, all black knowing her she also had some knives on her.

"Why are you here?" I said looking at Wayland. He was still in wolf form and he didn't attempt to communicate with me, none of them did.

"Why are you here?" This time it was both Thorne and me who asked him. He turned away from us and walked behind a tree. The sound of bounds cracking could be heard meaning he was either changing or having something to eat.

When he finally walked out he was dressed in all black.

(A/N picture above is Wayland's outfit)

Looking at his eyes I could see that it was his wolf and him present now. Just like with Thorne and I.

"We need to talk," he said looking into our eyes.

"About?" I turned my head to the side seeing everyone looking at us tensely.

"I know that you are the unofficial Queen," he starts," and I also know that we are mates,"

Wow, that's news to me.

Gasps could be heard all around. I look at Taylor to see her looking down at the floor. Aww poor thing, ha not

"Yes and..."

"I also know that we have a common enemy and I think that we should join forces,"

"Why should my people and I join you," I said looking at him," you aren't trustworthy enough, you're just a boy playing King even without being crowned I am a vetter ruler than you," That makes him growl at me. Ohh did I hurt your little wolf ego?

"Yes our people have been at war for many centuries but I think that we can join forces and defeat our enemy. I know that we can do it,"

"Our people. Oh, honey stop," I say raising a finger," my people didn't do your people anything. Your people want to act all high and mighty. You wolves act like we are the dirt beneath your shoes, while you know we can eliminate you if we wanted,"

"You shall not speak to the King like that," Taylor said she was by his side in no time.

"Then how should I speak to him. I have no respect for him,"

"What?" Wayland said he looked shocked for a couple of seconds.

"It's true. I don't why should I respect a man that doesn't wait for his mate. Your people are saying how a king can always wait for his mate but you couldn't and you want to judge us. You look me in the eyes and say you want me to join you but what will you do when our wolves want each other. Huh. Will you deny us? Or will you give it to us? You can't reject us until the Blood Moon because we are both royals. That moon isn't for another four months, Wayland," he wasn't worthy of his title of king

He looked at me blanked face but I knew I was right. He may not like it but some of the people, mostly the older ones lost respect for him when he chose her over me. I may be a rogue but I am still his mate.

"I won't work with you but I'll send my betas in my place. It will be better for us to join forces, but I want you and your chosen mate far from me or I won't be responsible for what we do to her,"

"It's ok Rosy," Bean said looking at me.

"We will discuss terms of our treaty, I don't trust your people and your word means nothing to me." All his people looked at me in disbelief. "Also Augustus will have to have a blood oath done to me."

"No such thing will happen." His mother said taking August's hand and pulling him closer. "You will not hurt my pup."

"Last I check he was my mother's pup and not yours. He is old enough to choose for himself just like you are old enough to know that a she-wolf will kill anyone who stands in her way. I'm not threatening you, just informing you if you call him your pup again I'm not sure what my mother will do. She's never liked you let's not give her another reason to hurt you."