25

(Unedited )

I wake up early the next morning and do some stretches. Someone came in and give me my food and pills. I thank her, I asked them how to get to the field and they explained it to me. She looked scared to talk to me, I would be too if I had to feed me. I can be very mean if I don't get food.

After eating and taking my pills I shower and put on some clothes that would be appropriate for some morning exercise. Thorne is still resting but I have no problem with her resting, I need her to bed at her best and if it takes a decade I wouldn't have a problem with that.

I walk to the front door and open it to see that they were all lined up and Wayland was to the front of them. As soon as I step food outside all eyes were to me. I make my way to the front of the line where I deserve to be.

I walk up to him and kiss his cheek," Morning." I say softly. Someone people gasp when I did that, I turn to see the other wide-mouth looking at me like I've lost my mind. I can't lose something that I never fully had.

"What are we going to do first?"

"A run, it's a race, we run until we see the purple flags we take one and run back, the first person back gets to take over the class for the rest of the section."

"Interesting, so they can even tell you what to go?"

"Yes, but no one has ever beat me, I don't think you'll do it either, your wolf is still asleep I can feel it." well then, looks like I have to show off. Dayum and here I was going to make it look close.

"There are captains, the only group that doesn't have a captain are the omegas."

I nod and turn to look for them. They look scarred I scan them and can already tell what they are good at.

"If we win, we are in charge for a week and if you do I will do whatever you want of me. I will make sure that all my members of my team makes it back before yours."

"Ok, if we win you stay out of my pack's way."

"Well looks like you'll be seeing a lot of me them."

I make my way to my team. There were only five of use. I had no problem with that.

"So, I can already tell when you guys are good at, I will be needing you guys to use those skills because I plan to win so that you can make them your bitches," I tell them.

I explain to them what I want them to do. It was a relay, I was the last, I told them to do their best. As soon as the whistle blew they were off our first guys was quick I knew that he was from the way he stood.

After an hour I had three people back while he had four, he ran first which was a big mistake. His last girl was Taylor she had a fifteen-minute head start. As soon as the girl before me stepped across the line I was off.

What I had my them do was explain the land to me, before they ran. As soon as I was through the tree it was like I was flying. I kept my eyes open as my feet kept pounding on the earth. My heart rate was the same as if I was going on a walk, but in reality, I was running as fast if not faster then a cheetah.

In about ten minutes I saw Taylor she was still running, she was going at fast as she could but it's not fast enough, I was faster. I was fast with or without Thorne, I never believe that I should rely on Thorne to be strong. I worked on being strong with and without her but my side.

Yes, I was using some of her energy but I had a lot because I knew I was running for my team that I know that though I wouldn't make it. I zoom past her and soon my eyes zero in on my target I grab it and turn and quickly make my way back.

Once the clearing came into view I slowed down and walk up to the finishing line. Everyone looked shocked, my breathing was barely above normal. Soon the future queen came running through the forest.

"You cheated." was the first words out her mouth once she caught her breath.

"Wow, never knew you were a sore loser Tay, but it's fine cause I don't give a dayum. Learn to run and also next time don't race against a royal. I may be rogue but royal blood still runs through my veins unlike yours. You can sleep with him all you want but that doesn't change the fact that you aren't a royal, nor the fact that you two aren't mated, which means you are still a mortal wolf."

"You used your wolf."

I laugh at her," No I didn't and if I did there would be no problem with that. He never said I couldn't. Now stop bitching and get over the fact that I won, because I always win." the last part came off as a warning. She looked at Wayland, his face was void of any emotions. He knew what she just did he just accused me of cheating, it was a sign of disrespect towards me and my title.

He knew if I wanted I could make her yield to me and he would have no say in it because she said it directly to my face. I was a guess and she was the host and she dear treat me like that. It just showed her ways a Luna and queen. It also showed the pack his given mate was better than his chosen even when I had no wolf.

I turn to my team. Their eyes were filled with joy.

"Make them your bitch and if you need me I'll be in my room." I wink at them before turning to leave.

ⒶⓃ
So here is the chapter. I have no idea when the next one will be updated because I have no wifi at home which suuuuuucks. I am also thinking of changing the cover so Yay or Nay that idea.

Yes to new cover ?
No to new cover?

Also, I have another book called My love isn't yours. I updated that for the first time since May. Check it out and let me know what you think. I will be updating the cover. So yeah. Bye for now keep being awesome or whatever.