26

(Unedited) 

I make my way to my room and shower before changing into a big shirt and getting into bed. I leave my hair air dry after putting some products in it. I get on top of the covers and close my eyes. I let a dreamless sleep take over my exhausted body, I made it look easy but in reality, I used up a lot of energy that I can't get back easily once I use it up.

I walk up to see that I have been asleep for maybe an hour it maybe more. Outside the sun is high in the sky, I can hear children running around downstairs. I look around the room and my eyes stop on the bookshelf filled with rows and rows of books.

I walk over to it and take out the first book, I have nothing else to do why not do one of my favorite things. Get lost in a book. I sit next to the window seat and start to read, four hours later I was down with the trilogy.

There was a knock on my door before it opened to show the maid from this morning. She had a tray in her hand, it had food and my pills on it, as well as a glass of water and orange juice. She gives me a quick smile before she places the tray on the nightstand.

I stand and put the books away. I move to the next books on the self  'A lover's tale of hope'. I sit back down on my previous seat, I look up when I hear that she cleared her throat. My eyes make contact with her own as soon as I look at her.

" I just wanted to say thank you for winning today for us Omega. They treat us as equal but for the race, there was never a chance for us. Thank you." her face was hot with a deep blush when she finished. Her eyes were down to her white tennis shoes once she was finish talking.

"It's no problem, I hope that you guys use this chance wisely. If you guys try enough you will be able to stand a chance against them even beat them."

"Yes, but no one is willing to use their time to train us."

"Amongst you find a leader and send him or her up to me. I will have a talk with them on how to start." with a nod of her head she was out the door.

I sit there for an hour coming up with a plan on what they should do. I find some paper and write down instructions for them. There was for each level and how long they should do it. I write down how their bodies should feel before, during and after the workout. I take a break to eat the bland tasting soup and take the pills and drink both the orange juice and water.

I get into bed and close my eye ready for dreamless dreams. Not even an hour later I was out like a light. I wake up to find that it was still dark out, I take my blanket and move to the bay window and get comfortable there.

I go back to sleep with the moon looking down on me.

When I wake up again the sun was high in the sky. I heard the footsteps before the door even opened to show Wayland. He had my tray of food and my medication, his eyes roam around my room until they fall on me looking at him.

He had on black cargo pants, a black muscle tee and black timberlands.

"August and I will be gone for the day, stay here because I don't want to come back and hear that you and my fiancée got into a fight."

"So now she's your fiancée?" my voice came out softer than it was meant to.

"Yes, the woman I will marry and have bare my pups."

"If the goddess allows it."

His eyes turn black. To him, it may seem like I was challenging his manhood and his marriage to the bitch of the south. In reality, I could care less about their marriage and if they do have pups. The day I accepted the rejection was when I stopped giving a damn and today I would not pretend to nor will I do it in the future.

I was not challenging him, just stating facts.

"In a couple of days, I would like to use a phone to let Nicholas know my location."

"Why?"

"Because he needs to know. After all his is my best friend," my voice was innocent but my face anything but.

"I'll let you have when needed. Is your wolf awake yet?"

"That is none of your concern, she hasn't been for the last two years."

"Storm just wanted to know, that is why I'm asking."

"Still not going to tell you. Now you can leave the room, next time ask Kennedy to deliver my food. You are a boor to my morning, also if you see her be a doll and send her to me your majesty."

I pull the blanket higher up my chest before I close my eyes going back to sleep. I don't care if he's still in the room or not, I am still tired

When I wake back up I drink the glass of water with my medication. I take a shower then come back out to find Kennedy already fixed my room and everything in it.

"I finished writing what I need you guys to do. I will also need someone to take some videos of what you guys have so far for me to see what it is that you can do. In the book, it stated what I want to see in that video. I will also need to get a book filled with names, ages, weight, the height of all of you, also if they have any incapability. It can be nicknamed if they don't want to use their real names. I would like the book back by later today in case I need to add changes to the way of training."

She nods trying to process all the information I just told her.

I hand her the book and an empty copybook for the names and other information. 

"Also keep this as private as you can, if either the Alpha or Beta find out you can send them to me. I will deal with it."

"Your amazing, no one has ever taken their time to help us. They might say you are the enemy but you don't seem that bad."

"Some wolves can change their color."