58

(Unedited)

Octavian

Today is the day. I'm finally going to have my queen, my beauty, my Winter. I've been planning this for years, she is finally going to be my queen.

I can't wait to kiss her sweet lips, to feel her shudder with lust for me, my angel is finally mine. I want to do a happy dance but I stop myself.

For her I've been patient, something I'm not for anyone else. She's going to be mine, I've done many things for her, she better be happy for it. It will prove my love for her, my need for her, my want.

"Are they ready to go get their Queen?" I asked my right hand man.

"Of course they are. They are hoping there will be a battle so that they can show her how strong and willing to protect her they are,"

"Good, her coronation will start soon,"

I fix my tie looking into the mirror, we were in my bedroom. I was making sure I looked presentable for my woman, she's going to die of lust for me.

"How is Krest?"

"He's with Ares, he wasn't feeling good so she's taking care of him, he's in her wing. She didn't want to be far from him if he were to get sick again,"

"It's fine, how do I look? If you were a woman would I make you aroused?" I raise an eyebrow at that, for some reason I smile at the idea.

"Um," he clears his throat," of course King Octavian, I would be very aroused,"

"Good," turning back to the mirror I smile at myself before kissing my reflection. I can't help but to laugh, it's  dark and twisted like Winter's curly hair and my soul. I can't wait to see how she looked today, she'll look more like a goddess than she normally does.

My woman is so beautiful, of course she is if she wasn't she wouldn't be mine. Giving myself one last glance I walk out my room making my way to the car outside. I was to go see my warrior first than go to change into my battle wear to then get my dear love.

Before the driver could start the car my stomach growls," Oh I forget to ear breakfast. Silly me, I'll be back in a quick minute Quin,"

"Of course sir,"

I run inside and sit at the table kicking my foot back and forth. Not long after someone brings out my food and water, can't be going into battle on an empty stomach.

Krest POV

Years ago I made a promise to Damien, I was going to free him and let him have control of his body all he had to do for me was protect me and Ares.

He agreed, as soon as he did I told Ares and she started to give Wayland the antidote, it was hard but we always found a way to get him to either eat it or drink it. We couldn't give him to much at once or else Octavian would know and kill us.

Ares and I are now hidding inside Octavian's castle, if Damien does keep his promise he was going to come for us. If not we were going to die sooner rather than later when they found out what we did.

He knew exactly where we were, as soon as Winter is crowned Queen I was to let him and Strom free of my hold.

"Krest?" Ares mumbles.

"Yes?"

"I don't know what's going to happen but if it goes bad I want you to run. Damien may have given his word but we may never know, he's angry many things have been taken away from him." She sighs," His people call him weak, his parents don't care for him now like when he was little. His sister, she makes sure to stay away from the character Octavian painted Damian to be. Winter has probably given up on him, I would to if I were her. She's been through a lot."