46

(Unedited)

The gods and goddesses always made sure to check on their people. They tried not to get attached but there was one for who fell in love with a woman. She was perfect she was a queen. Instead of swooping in and getting her love he let her go.

Many centuries after he fell in love again. This time he wasn't going to let his warrior go, he was going to get her and make her his Queen.

He was the King as well as the god of demons. His name was Draven he was in love and unlike the last time, he was going to be his girl. They've met before but she doesn't remember him.

She, his Aelle only remembers what they allow her to remember. When it's time she will remember she made sure that she was protected.

He didn't limit her but made sure that she would be Ok, even if he would stop the rain for a minute for her he does.

What he doesn't know is that as he fights for her, his fellow gods and goddess fight for her to stay away from him.

They know that Aelle was stronger then all could imagine. She was to be the end of all living things if she were to give herself to Draven.

Millions would give their life for the ones that could make the demon more human. They don't know who she is put they send prayers to Cupid and all others that you may think of so that he is happy.

Draven was once a great king he still is to thing day, but as time went on he longed for love. He had avoided one that no matter what could never be filled.

A legend says that the pureblood will breathe life back into him.

Many are against him what he doesn't know is that he has people who are with him.

Those who care for him.

Winter-rose

I woke up to the sound of thunder and lightning. Someone is playing catch in the heavens. I stretched my limbs looking to my side I see Wayland's side of the bed empty.

The clock showed that it was only two a.m. his side was cold and his sent barely-there meaning his been gone a while.

I grab a jacket and put on my fluffy socks and bunny slippers. Walking to the kitchen I find him and his father talking.

Making sure to seem like I care what the hell he does. And to look like a couple because a maid was also there, I walk up towards him wrap my arms around him.

"Taylor," he softly sighs.

"No why, WHY WHY," Storm yelled and screamed.

Not having the courage or strength I unwrap my arms around him. He turns and his eyes widen I wrap my arms around my chest hoping that it can comfort Storm.

Without a word I turn and make my way towards Drake's room. I don't bother knocking just walk in he was in bed and next to him Bean and his sister on the couch sleeping. They were watching a movie.

I take off the jacket and slippers and slip in the middle of the two. From there we watch How to Train your Dragon 3.

We don't talk just watch the movie until the end than decided to watch Baywatch. I like this movie just hate the boat on fire scene cause I can tell the fire is faker than my love for my husband.

I close my eyes and decided to sleep. I wake up and an hour later to find the lights off and the boys sleeping.

The doorknob twist and Wayland opens the door. I crawl out of bed and make my way over to him.

"I give you time now it's time to get back to our bed,"

"Wayland, you need to understand that I don't follow commands from you because we are not equals. You are below me every day you prove that to be true." I don't bother taking my stuff and walk back to the room. I change into some workout gear and start to walk past him.

"And where are you going now?"

"I'm going to the inside gym smart ass,"

When I make it to the gym, my sweet old brother was there running on the treadmill. His head turns to me before he went back to being concentrated on what he was doing.

Not bothering to say anything I get on the treadmill next to him. As I start to go fast I feel my heart starting to pump in my chest cavity.

I close my eyes and get lost in the feeling. I close my eyes remember my childhood, the times I use to run blindfolded for hours trying to get to know the forest.

Something catches my eye and I start running after it. The giggles so free and innocent is what catches my attention and makes me go after it. Even if I was on the treadmill I felt like I was in the forest. I could smell the evergreens, hear the squirts feet patter on the tree.

Once I'm close enough I see it's a mini-me. She's wearing a maroon dress and tights, her hair out in a bun. A tiny flow crown in her hair.

"They are hiding something Rosie, you must find out and set the secret free. From there you can help,"

I try to open my mouth and speak but no words come out. I start screaming but nothing comes out, she reaches out for me. Just as I was about to reach out for her something grabs me.

Looking around I see August looking down at me. He was the one that grabbed me, I pull myself away from him not wanting his fingers on me any longer. I move closer to the wall.

"Are you Ok?"

"Why?" my chest rises and falls trying to get back to its normal rate.

"Your eyes were black and you were mumbling things,"

"Yup, I'm fine. Just ordering some food in my zone,"

"Ok," He didn't believe me but it's. It like I care. I stand up and make my way out the door.

🅐/🅝
ꌩꍏꌩ ꎭꏂ.

🅵🅾🆁 🆃🅷🅴 🅵🅸🆁🆂🆃 🆃🅸🅼🅴 🅸🅽 🅵🅾🆁🅴🆅🅴🆁 🅸'🆅🅴 🆆🆁🅸🆃🆃🅴🅽 🅾🆅🅴🆁 1,000 🅆🄾🅁🄳🅂.

ⓈⓄ Ⓘ ⓌⒶⓃⓉⒺⒹ ⓉⓄ ⓉⒽⒶⓃⓀ ⒺⓋⒺⓇⓎⓄⓃⒺ ⒸⒶⓊⓈⒺ ⓌⒺ ⒶⓇⒺ ⓄⓋⒺⓇ 100Ⓚ ⓇⒺⒶⒹⓈ.

Iᖴ YOᑌ ᑕᗩᑎ ᖇᗴᗩᗪ TᕼIՏ ᗩᗯᗴՏOᗰᗴ. Iᖴ ᑎOT TO ᗷᗩᗪ.

ᴛᴜʀɴ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ᴜᴘsɪᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇs.

˙ƃuᴉʞlɐʇ ʇsnɾ puɐ sʇuǝɯɯoɔ ƃuᴉɹǝʍsuɐ ǝʌol ᴉ ˙sǝʞᴉl spɐǝɹ sʇuǝɯɯoɔ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ɥɔnɯ ooooos sʎnƃ noʎ ǝʌol ᴉ

🄸 🅆🄴🄽🅃 🄷🄾🅁🄴🅂🄱🄰🄲🄺 🅁🄸🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄾🄳🄰🅈(Monday). 🄸🅃 🅆🄰🅂 🄶🅁🄴🄰🅃 🄼🅈 🄷🄾🅁🅂🄴'🅂 🄽🄰🄼🄴 🅆🄰🅂 🄲🄰🅁🄰🄼🄴🄻.

We even went in the water with them.

ㄚㄩ卩.

乃ㄚ乇乇乇 千ㄖ尺 几ㄖ山.