13

(Unedited)

hmmmmmmm, Hi. Not sure how this will go but let's see: A/N

As I sit here and look at the city lights and listen to the reck that is the world all I can see, feel, breath and think about is Wayland. My mind may not want him, but my body craves him. 

It's been three months since I've seen him and his makeshift girlfriend in person but on the news thats another story. They are everywhere. The blood moon is close and Thorne wants to be set free to howl, I'm going to wait for a couple of days before I leave the city and let her free. 

I inspect my fingers, they are perfectly trimmed and painted a fresh coat of black. I sigh thinking of everything that has happened the past month. My mother and father announced that they will be staying on the thrown until my 21st birthday nothing new to me.

And they will also give my brother a chance to try and get the crown, my father says that we both have the right to fighter for it when it is time. All I think of that is what outer crap. I've also heard the news that the King of Hela (Heel-A) will be having a ball for his son Prince Nicholas to find himself a potential mate. The Kingdom of Hela's royal family is allowed to choose their owns mates if the two parties and the parties wolves agree to be mated. The goddess allows it. 

I look at the time on my phone and notice that it's just passed 4 am, looks like another night of overthinking filled will no sleep. I close my eyes and look through a hound's eyes that is in Wayland's palace. She looks just like any regular-year-old labradoodle, as she walks around I sit back in the back of her mind to see what she can see. As she is walking in a room filled with books I see Wayland.

This also gets Thorne's attention. I made her hide and look to see what he is doing. After about ten minutes Taylor walks in wearing a red sundress and black heels. 

"Hello baby," she walks up to him and kissed him. He kissed her back, pulling her closer and places his hands on her butt.

"What butt, she makes spongebob look thicker than a snicker," my wolf says making me shake my head. 

I go back to looking at them and he has her up on the wall with her legs wrapped around his waist with her hand running down his back. Her hair that was in a perfect bun now his hands running throw them and I could see him tugging on it every now and then. 

"What a show." I think to myself. 

"Not in here and definitely not now because you have a dress fitting Taylor," Willow inturupts them I don't even know where she came from I'm out happy she stopped it.

"Oh, yeah sorry, I'll see you later my love," she said in a small voice. She quickly pecked this lips then left the room. 

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I can't wait to marry her and for the kingdom to see their Queen, but the issue is that people want to do a water test."

"Water test?" She says exactly what I'm thinking. 

"Yeah, it's a test from the Goddess' pool that will test if we are good for each other. That part I have no problem with, the issue is that they will also test if I've found we've found our mates. They will know I have and they will ask who is he or she and because of the effects of the water I must answer the truth."

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh I could say that I don't want to be with her," so much hatred just for her. Wow," I will say no but my wolf won't. He's feeling the effects of the moon because of that all he wants is his mate."

"OH."

"And because of his thoughts all, I want to do to her is---,"

My connections cuts and I'm breathing hard. Doing that took a look of energy, the palace has many shields but with enough energy and concentration, I took break-in for a couple of minutes. Sometimes when I do that I will have to take it really easy with the hounds for a couple of days.

I check the time and only eight minutes have passed. I get up and get back in bed waiting for sleep to finally take me after days of ignoring me, I could already see the sands filled with my dreamless sleep coming to take me away.