39

(Unedited)

Wayland POV

I remove my shirt and took at myself in the mirror. The tattooes on my skin feel like there burning and not ment to be there. Reminding me of the promise I made but don't want to keep.

All I want to do is go to bed and hold her in my arms but I know that I can't. She's to good for me, for us. I've made decisions and choices that I can't take back.

I was my face and change my shirt. I take the bag from the pharmacy and go through it. Once I find the syringe i opening it before taking the knife and cut my arm.

Before it could heal I let some drop into the syringe. I take her arm and gently inject her with my blood. It will help to heal her wound faster, it we were mated she would wake up like nothing happened.

I kiss her head.

"Why do I keep failing you?"

Before I do something that will cost me my future kids when she wakes up. Sighing I rub my head.

She's the best thing in this world but to protect her I have to hurt her everyday.

My equal in my eyes, no she's way above me.

I close my eyes and get ready to wait for her to get better. To open those beautiful eyes of her's.

Unknown POV

The rain falls down on my suit jacket. I wish I could go inside and hold her. She needs me, she may not know it but she needs my love.

I'm perfect how can she not want me. I'll make her a goddess that everyone will worship.

My mother always said that I was too spoiled for my good. I taught she was an old fool that deserved the punshiment she got for talking back to me.

When I first saw my Rose when we were a child I knew that she was to be mine. She was playing in the castle walls surrounded by people who wanted to be friends with her. At lease get a smile from her.

I remember the first smile that she give me. It was because I give a boy the toy I had in my hands not for the way I looked. For that I was greatful because I was quite on the heavy side as a young man.

Everything I was within the castle walls and she was close I made sure that I got her to smile. By the time her ninth birthday came she stopped coming outside to play.

She stayed with her parents, mainly her father. She didn't want to be queen but the stars called her to be. When they did I decided I would be her King.

The stars say that she would have a great love. I know that this love would be me. I practiced everyday do that i could get better for us, for our future pups and future gradpups.

I walk inside the hotel and go to the private elevators. I press the button to the same floor that they were staying at.

"Goodnight Sir,"

I nod at them. They all aren't weren't my breath but if I need them in the future I must play nice for now.

I open the door and see my second in command sitting by the window. Her hair in a low ponytail, she's smiling softly making her look innocent.

Those look any many would fall for except the man she loves. Except the king. She tries and tries but he doesn't care a boy her nor what she does. .

She tried to get between him and Taylor but that didn't work. Now he found his mate I doubt it will now, but she is a trickster.

"His smell was strong in here. Whatever he used work if i didn't know they were in here before I wouldn't have known their sent,"

"You are right. I don't know where they are but I need you to find them. I don't like not knowing where she Is,"

"I could care less about her,"

"Don't find her and see what I do to you Samara,  I will make your mother regret not swallowing."

.
.
.
.
Short but needed.
Also hi amazing readers. You're appreciated