20

(Unedited)

I continue to walk around the woods until it was dark. After an hour I ended up back at the lake, I took off my clothes leaving me in my underwear and jumped into the water. I swam for a while, the water felt like home to me, I look down and see that it's dark but the dark has never scarred me it made me feel safe. 

I knew deep down someone was always looking out for me in the waters. The moon was high in the sky when I decided to go back home. My conversation with Wayland on my mind, I'm not sure what I'll do yet but I know a favor from him will come in useful. I start walking in the direction of the house. 

My fingers graze the leaves of the plants I walk by. I feel like a child with no care in his messed-up world. The night bugs were singing their song of the night with glee, I make it after eight when I walked in everyone looked relieved to see me. 

When I go for my walks I usually let them know if I am going for a walk or will be out for long. I have a tendency to go on walks and not come back until the morning. If it was like old-times they wouldn't have cared much because I could take care of myself. The moons these days made me more aggressive because of me not shifting. 

They were scared that I would let Thorne take control, which may have made us go and killed Taylor. That is just dumb if I had to lose my temper I would lose it because Bean took my food or something. I also would be smart about making her disappear.

I look at them and made my way to the fridge looking for something to eat, I didn't eat breakfast this morning I only had water. I made a steak sandwich with fries. Everyone was trying to be James Bonds and pretend that they weren't spying but they sucked at it. 

Good thing everyone in here were fighters and not spies because I would be in some deep crap if I ever sent them to spy on the enemy. I take a glass of water and sat down and finished my food. 

I looked up and saw them looking at me. 

"What is it?" I asked them.

"Nothing, it's just that the King would like to see you. He is in your room as we speak Princess." 

"Ok," I continue to eat my food. I'll go after I finished eating. 

When I get to my room my dad is sitting down on my bed looking down at my dagger. He stands and we walk outside making sure that no one can hear us. He doesn't open his arms for me to give him a hug, nor does he look at me the way a father looks at his daughter. The same goes for me, we have never been close and we will never be. 

We have a relationship between two strangers, that know that they benefit from the other one. It has never been personal between us, when I was younger I would've felt something but now I was numb to the pain. His wolf and I are really close but the human side and I just can't get along. 

"I hear from your mother that you found your mate."

"Yes, but he doesn't want me and Thorne but he wolf wants to be with us."

"Who would that be, you are an amazing warrior and you are a princess."

"King Wayland." 

"The man child king. He is dumb if he thinks that the goddess will let them be without precautions for his actions. When the court finds out they will demand you two to mate because it would unite our kingdoms and make us stronger than we are now."

I didn't think of that. The court was made out of old, sometimes wise wolves that are there to help but kingdoms. Well, that is what my mom says. I think they are old fools that need to stop living in the olden times.

"He asked me to accept his rejection during the blood moon in return he will grant me any favor that I desire in the future."

"Will you accept it?"

"I'm not sure, If yes then that favor can come in handy in the future yet our wolves will be hurt with the pain of the rejection. If no then we don't get the favor and wolves hurt the same amount." 

"That is something to think about. You also need to find a way to get into the castle. Something is happening and we need to know what it is. There is a new enemy that is on the rise we need to get as much information as we can on them." 

"On it."

"Good." he turned and left without a word. I see the car driving away with one more to the back of it. 

Sighing I stretch my limbs, there wasn't any more energy in my body for this crap. I already know what is going to a follow. My mom will call pretending she didn't know that he would be coming to see me. She would try to see how it went with him and I answer back with "I'm fine." 

I don't go back inside to avoid unwanted questions from mother, the unwanted stares from the people inside and the unwanted feelings I have inside for life. I miss being emotionless it was a great time, right after the effects of the moon they will go back in a corner and only come out with people and animals that I care for.

Tomorrow when I wake up I'll train and start finding information on our new enemies. I'll also find a dress for the ceremony. I was going to accept the offer. It may be the worst decision the King has ever made because everyone knows not to trust a rogue, and most of all not their leaders. 

A smirk rises on my face, hell is coming and I can't wait to make it submit to me. 

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

Hey guys, so this is chapter 20

I don't ask you guys for much but I would love it you started voting on the chapters. Maybe even leave a comment to let me know what you think. I have an amazing reader that always does and it means the world. I would love it others started to do it as well. You can even leave an emoji of how the chapter made you feel. 

Winter-RoseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara