40

(Unedited)

Winter-rose Pov🌷

When I open my eyes the first thing I see is my dear husband working on a computer.

My head felt like someone was breaking it open. Whoever was doing it I would love my head back. Thanks.

"How are you feeling?" His voice was strong but soft.

"Like someone hit me with something hard,"

"Expected,"

"When will we be leaving wherever we are?"

"We are at a motel and we'll leave hopefully in a couple of hours."

"Have any food?"

"No,"

"Can you get me some?"

"No,"

"Please,"

"No,"

"I'm asking as an injured wife,"

He sighs before getting up," what would you like love?"

"I don't know but I want food that tastes good or else I'll be sad."

"We don't want that do we?" His sarcastic voice echoes in the room.

"Exactly, a happy wife means I don't fuck up your bitch the next time she tries me," I smile sweetly at him.

He laughed before he grabs his keys and leaving me in the room. As soon as the door closes I jump off the bed and trip on the bag that was on the floor.

Opening it I see that there are clothes in there for both male and female. I grab some black jeans, a black sweater, some green socks, cause why not, and some underwear.

He thought of everything, wonder if it's the first time he bought something for a person of the female sex.

Knowing him it's probably not the first time. He has a sister and a Taylor, I haven't seen it but I heard that he and his sister were once close. He would spoil her with whatever she wanted and more. With Taylor, I wish I didn't see it but she did buy her things.

I get into the bathroom, I look like someone ran me over with a truck and decided to make my skin look like I haven't seen the sun in the last thirty-six years.

I remove the contacts from my eyes, followed by the wig. I find some soap, I remove my clothes, getting into the shower not caring that it's ice cold.

I relax my muscles and look at my arms, the tattooes that I've grown accustomed to hidding show up on my skin. There is a wolf howling to the moon, one eye red and the other grey like Wayland's. I call it a tattoo but I found them there the day I decides to marry him.

I quickly shower and dry myself off, the tattooes not showing when I look down at my arm. I put on the clothes that fit perfect and get into bed. Turning the tv on its on Loud House, Linkin and his best friend is trying to get their coach a date with another teacher.

The door opens and he stands there with McDonald's in this hands. His hair messy like he's been passing his hand through it a lot while he was gone.

"I hope this is fine," he close the door behind him. He sets the food down on the bed, he removes his jacket. I realise the we are matching.

"I wonder if his socks are green too?" Thorn questions.

I give a mini shrug. I pat the bed next to me letting him know it's fine to get in next to me. He takes his shoes off and the socks are red.

"Red, green's complimentary colour,"

"Yup," I think.

Wayland take his computer and sits next to me. He got a bag of fries, nuggets, four Big Macs, two bottle of waters and iced tea.

We eat in silence, the only sounds coming from the television in the back ground and his fingers typing away on the keyboard.

"What you doing?" I ask him. He's been typing away for the last ten minutes.

"I'm tracking the bugs that we put on those people,"

"Cool,"

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, why?"

"I'm sorry but you're a crazy bitch that wouldn't go down easy with only a hit to the back of the head,"

I laugh at his words," To be able to let you touch me I look three times as many pills as you for it not to wear off fast. I wasn't a hundred percent back then, and couldn't sense the hit coming until it was too late. Also, Thorne was focused on blocking them out of our head."

"Ok,"

"What did you find husband?"

He raise his eyebrow at my use of words. "I don't think the pills they gave you if worn off yet. I haven't found much, except they are at a club,"

"Is it close by?"

"Yes, it's about twenty minutes from here,"

"Let's go check it out, we can see what we find out,"

"We don't have anything to wear, it's one of those high class clubs."

"You have money just go get us something to wear while I hack into there cameras and see what I can find. Also get me a red wig, and something that will get male or female attention."

"What do you need male attention?" His eyes got a shade darker. His possessive side coming out to greet us tonight. How great!

"If they are there tonight I want to get close to one of them and see what I can learn."

"Ok, I'll be right back,"

"Take your time."

°°••○○○●●●●○○•••°°°
You can be my friend if you want I just don't want to force you.

Comment vote and share.