60

(Unedited)

Omniscient POV

After Bean sat down everyone laughed for a minute before it got quiet as everyone watched Winter.

When Bean looked at Damien it was the first time that he saw so much love for Winter in his eyes. He doesn't know what's going to happen today he just hoped that his friend was going to find her happiness in the long run.

King Alexander watched his daughter, even if it didn't show he was proud of her and know that Amelia would be too. They wanted for her and August to rule together but plans change that doesn't mean that he loved her nor his son any less.

He put up a front for everyone and made sure that their stepmother would never harm them. After praying to the goddess and having her grand the wish of saving his daughter he protected them both.

Taylor was standing in the shadows ready to see what was going to happen. Octavian forced her to come there or else he would kill her. She remembered the first time she meet Damien, they were seven years old. She had a crush on him as soon as her eyes saw him.

She remembered the first time she tried to kiss him and he said that he wanted to only feel his mates lips on his. Taylor grew jealous of someone that Damien didn't even know yet.

Octavians father knew of Taylor's crush and told her she can have Damien all he had to do was keep giving him a special cookie. He said that over time he would eat the cookies himself.

She was hesitant at first but she wanted him for herself. She did it but thought it was nothing until he started to hang around her more than he kissed her.

Her parents and her moved not long after but she meet him again during his time to train at the academy. She thought Damien was naturally attracted to her when he confessed he had a crush. She was happy and couldn't help feel like she won against his imaginary mate.

They keep on dating until she got engaged to him her love. It wasn't until Octavian came to her the day before Damien went to Winter at the lake she found out that he was being controlled.

She wanted to help free Damien but grew selfish. Taylor knew that she would loose to much if Damien were to take control. Octavian and her made a deal for her to keep giving him a pill and in exchange she could have him.

She was okay with that until she was tried of not seeing true love in his eyes when he looked at her. He tried to stop giving Damien the pills but Octavian found out and threatened to kill someone she truly cared about.

Draven found her and she knew that he would be able to help her disappear. She didn't tell Draven about the pills just in case he and Octavian were friends. She was playing both sides but the truth was she didn't want to play. She was tired of the games, she just wanted to be free.

Now here she is standing at her coronation ready for her freedom to come. She didn't care who wins the battle all she wanted was peace.

Unknown POV

I answer my ringing phone already knowing who it was.

"Yes commander?"

"Are you on your way?" The commander asked. There was no 'good mornings' or 'hello' now was time for battle we didn't need those. Any other time it would seem rude but not now.

"Yes, another two hours and we will be able to teleport to Castopia then we can get them,"

"Good I don't want them hurt. I don't care what you do with the other thought, but if Winter cares for them try not to hurt them,"