11

(Unedited)

Before Wayland could speak there was a loud siren. 

"Someone got through the boarders and is close. No one is answering us to tell us how much of them there are," one of the warriors said. 

I was looking out the big window and saw the arrow coming for Wayland. I know he knew it was heading for his head when I saw his wolf's eyes push through for a second. Once it broke through the glass of the window he was on his feet turning in time to catch the arrow between his middle finger and index finger. Everyone was on their feet except me. He was looking straight at me for a time before Taylor was in front of him making sure that he was fine.

I stood up quickly and jump on the table and ran straight for the window. To others, it may look like I'm about to attack the King, but I have better things to do. He got out of my way, I put my arms in front of my face. I jump through the window and land on a branch, in an oak tree that was out the window. 

I put up two fingers and I know all the people that came with me were already making there way down to the front of the building. I jump from the tree and look to see that there was a small army of them. They all were in human form. I look around to see that most of the people were getting to safety. 

Wayland landed right next to me, "Can you open the shield again?" 

"No, as soon as they broke in the shield went of emergency lockdown and won't be able to open for the next fifteen minutes we won't chance anymore getting in."

I lean on the tree and watch the movements of the invaders, none of their eyes were focusing on any of use which means that they are controllenced. I look to see that all the people were now gone to safety. Wayland quickly shifted into his wolf and started running followed by his warriors.

I give the warriors, Bean, and the twins the go-ahead to fight if they want to. My mother was brought inside just in case something happens. I climb the tree to get a better view of the field. I just need to find the person making these illusions and we will be able to them him or her out and the others will be going with them. 

A controllenced are illusions, they aren't real people so they can't get hurt easily, but they can get hurt. The person making them if powerful enough can create enough illusions to fight a war. They take a lot of power to make one and even more to control them. If the mind is too weak the controllenced can start to drain your power and feed on the person's soul. What makes them more dangerous is that they can be used to act like normal people. The person who is controlling them right now isn't too far that I know. 

The controllences eyes are also lifeless and they aren't looking directly at anyone. Not one of them that were in the front lines even looked at neither Wayland nor me when we were talking. That shows me that the person is weakened. If they weren't they would be able to use the controllence as a communicating device. Now just to find the person for sure they are close, and they are out of plain sight. 

Everyone starts fighting. They are going through the illusions quit fast. I close my eyes and focus on the land around me to see if I can sense the person. I look around the tree using Thorne's vision. 

They aren't there, I can't use it for too long. Its something that is still new to me and I don't want to abuse it. I find a lake and look close to it and still can't find anything. I start to look at places that are closer to us. 

I was going quickly but I didn't miss her. She stood there in a trance-like state. I could tell that she was in pain, her nose started to bleed,  but it was blue a sign that she had to stop or else she would start feeling the pain her illusions were going through. 

"Bean, west-east building bottom right, she's in a pink oversized sweater."

"On it."

I watch as he runs and is careful so that she can not sense him. Knowing that pain she's starting to feel its almost hard to know where you are and who is around you. He shot an arrow into her arm that made her fall to the ground before he would reach her. A black wolf runs towards her, she climbs on top, Bean started to go after them but after a while, he stopped. 

I took over to see that the illusions were gone. No what did they take? The wolf didn't come from the woods but a building. 

Wayland looked around at the damage and talked to the general that sat closes to me. His name was General Kyie. I get down from that tree and walk over to see that damage up close. There wasn't much some broken tree here and there, as well as windows. 

That was all I could see from where I was standing.