Chapter 5.

Bianca's POV

It's been a little over two months working with the Alberts and I really couldn't complain. I was actually enjoying it. Cathy and Caleb's uncle Lucas seems to around a lot recently. He usually joins us around 6:30 pm or later.

He's nice to have around. He makes the kids happy so that makes my job easier. However every time I see him in those tight fitting suits of his, I remember how he felt when he caught me. His chest was rock hard, I know I've never really been with a guy but, I've bumped into a few and none of them were close to what Lucas felt like. I even consider tripping myself on purpose for him to catch me again.

See this is what happens when you've never been with a guy I scolded myself from the back of my mind.

Well I don't really have the time for that. I reminded myself.

A piercing scream pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked around to see Cathy charging towards me at full speed in a pink tutu.

"Help me Yanca! The dragons want to eat me." She screamed.

She rand behind my legs for shelter.

"Don't worry princes, I'll save you. I'm a fairy sent here by the fairy queen to protect you." I played along.

"No I want Yanca to be the fairy queen." She pouted folding her hands in front of her.

"Oh kay! Due to unknown circumstances the throne is now mine." I thundered.

I heard the boys coming down the stairs roaring and I swept her up in my arms and ran with her.

"Time to gooooooo!" I yelled.

She screamed again in delight. We went through the kitchen and to a turn leading the main flight of stairs. I could see Luca and Caleb in the living room. He turned and spotted us.

Cathy shrieked in fright and snuggled into my neck.

I leaped up the stairs, careful not to loose my balance and fall. We continued dodging the boys and hiding from them. At one point I put Cathy down because she was getting heavy. But the moment I did so, she bolted off.

Now I was trying to hide from Lucas and find Cathy. This game had now become serious, surrender was not an option. I tip toed back wards and continued whipping my head back and forth to check my surroundings. I saw no danger and quickly rounded the corner into a room and I collided with some one. We lost our footing and we both crashed into the ground. The heavy body was on me and I couldn't breath.

Lucas adjusted his weight so he wasn't crushing me anymore. It felt different to be so close to him in this position, I've never been in a position like this with a man before and an attractive one for that matter.

My breathing sped up and none of us could look away. I was drowning in grey eyes, from up close, I could notice his jaw line and a birthmark underneath the corner of his right eye. He was hovering over me but I could still feel him. I could smell the faint scent of after shave and his expensive cologne. I could feel heat radiating off him and strength, he definitely hits the gym.

I could feel myself getting flustered, I was heating up in places I don't usually heat up in. This was all a new experience for me, I mean I've heard about it and read about in Wattpad books and everything. But I've never actually experienced it myself.

Just then Cathy stormed in and kicked Lucas's leg. "Get off my queen fairy, uncle Luca." She demanded.

"You're going to make her flat!" She exclaimed in fear.

"I couldn't make her flat even if I wanted to Pumpkin." Lucas said, rolling of me.

I let out a huge breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"But your so big and tall Uncle Luca." She pointed out.

"Yeah but so am I." I said not looking at Luca. I reached for Cathy and started tickling her tummy.

"I'm big and tall!" I said in my best monster voice.

"STOOOOOOOOP!" She screamed in a fit of giggles.

I could see Lucas was standing near by from the corner of my eye and watching us in amusement.

"Yay! You found them uncle Luca!" Caleb screamed charging into Lucas at full speed.

Luca got him and spun the in the air in victory. "I sure did!" He beamed.

"Umm... sorry to burst your bubble but I caught you." I clarified.

"Honey, bumping into and catching are not the same thing." He said like he was explaining something to Cathy.

"Yeah and it takes two people to bump into each other." I said stressing on each word and pointing between us.

By now Caleb and Cathy we just staring at our little exchange.

"Well thank you for giving us a lesson on 'bumping into each other' it was very much appreciated." He said sarcasm dripping off every word.

Before I could make a come back. Cathy interrupted.

"Yanca, I'm hungry." She said pulling my hand.

I looked at Lucas through squinted eyes and pointed my index and middle finger towards my eyes and then at him, giving him the 'I'm watching you' sign.

"Okay let's go get dinner!" I said heading out.

Caleb followed behind me and then Lucas.

As I was setting the table Lucas was talking on the phone in a very business like manner. To a regular person it would sound like gibberish, but not to me.

Dad used to work in the finance department of some average company, every time when he got home I would ask him about his work and as I got older he started telling me more complex things. My mom thought I would do MBA but I've always liked law for some reason.

Dinner was set and we were talking and laughing, most of the time Cathy and I ended up on one side of the debate and Lucas and Caleb on the other.

Momentarily I would lock eyes with Lucas and we would both look away in an instant.

As Cathy chirped on about her favorited princesses. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I took it out and saw Laurels picture on the screen and her number flashing.

I picked up my phone and the next word's made my breath hitch and mind go blank.

"Bianca, you need to get here ASAP... Mom's in the emergency room!" Laurel said.

I turned completely stiff.

Lucas looked at me worried.

"I-I-I need t-t-to go m-m-my mom's i-i-in th-th-the emergency r-r-room." I managed to chock out.

"It's okay go." Lucas said "I'll get them ready for bed." He added.

I mumbled a thanks and bye to the kids and dashed out.

I just hope everything is okay. This can't be happening.

*********************************************************************************

Hello beautiful people! Here's the next chapter hope you enjoy it.

Pretty please, leave a vote and a comment. I would really like to hear some reactions and feedback.

If they are any typos please let me know, I can't seem to catch all of them. Mainly because I'm reading this over and over again so at some point I can't see the mistakes any more, but please help a sister out... much love.

Don't forget to share ;)

XOXO

L.