Chapter 17.

Bianca's POV

It's been a week since I last saw Lucas and he threatened to take the kids away from me. I admit what I had done wasn't entirely right and he does have the right to his children, but couldn't we settle this any other way?

His attorney actually came by the office personally to discuss this. However, he left disappointed because I refused to comply, he might be their father but I'm also their mother. He can't treat me like one of his cheap trashy Wh*res, I'm worth way more.

And that Chelsea chic needs to direct her glares somewhere else, why was she acting all protective over Lucas? The b*sterd must have led her on, wait this is too much swearing for me. But Lucas is the only one that can make me this mad.

"But he also makes you really happy, loved and special." My sub conscious whispered.

I pushed the voice at the back of my and decided to pay the rich fool a visit. I've been trying to reach to him the whole week and he's PA tells me he's out or in a meeting but I know those games, I'm not taking that. I will see him, especially since he's demanding full custody over kids I clearly have an equal right to.

I drive off to to his company building, it's almost a 10 minute drive from my work place with the traffic. I actually regret moving back here because of that, it's really busy here and there is a lot of noise compared to where we were leaving but duty calls.

When I reached a red light my phone chimed in my purse that snuggled in the front seat. I pulled it out, Brandon was calling. I answered and put the phone on speaker because the light had changed to green.

"Hola sexy!" Brandon greeted

"Hey Brandy!" I said smiling, I knew he hated being refereed to ask an alcoholic beverage.

"Speaking of Brandy we haven't had some in a while, I love seeing you drunk." He said chuckling.

I couldn't resist an eye roll.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"You haven't contacted me since you moved back down there and all I get is a 'Wassup'?" He asks with humor in his voice.

"Brand-" I tried

"Save it." He cut off.

"I'm coming over this weekend." He continued.

"So tomorrow?" I confirm.

"You got it lady." He replied.

He hung up after that, no bye no nothing just gone. That kid has serious issues, I though to myself nodding.

Before I realized I was in front of Lucas's building, I parked my car and made my way inside. I knew his office was on the top floor so I directly made my way to the elevator. Before I could reach, security came up to me.

"Excuse ma ma'am where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"To see your boss." I replied.

"You will need to go to the reception first, tell them why you need to see the boss and get a visitor's pass." He exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and turned away from him and to the reception desk. A really perky brunet sat there typing away at the screen.

"Ummm... Hello! I'm here to see Lucas." I said.

"Which Lucas?" She asked.

It depends, how many Lucases are there?" I replied.

"Excuse me?" She said

"Lucas de la Martini." I said with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry Madame but you'll have to book an appointment to meet him." She apologized.

"Well set an appointment for me to meet him right now." I demanded.

"Sorry Madame he's packed until next week." She said.

"Oh no problem, I'll come back then." I said.

I turned to leave, I took a few steps towards the entrance and suddenly turn on my heel. I made a run for the elevator and squeezed myself right in the middle of the crowd. As the door closed, the front lobby erupted into chaos. I breathed in a sigh of relief but the atmosphere was awkward, everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked. They all shook their heads and looked away.

When I finally got to the top floor a pretty lady was walking out of Lucas's, office I guess she should be his PA because she walked right to the PA's table.

"Hello I'm here to see Lucas de la Martini." I said.

"She looked at the book in front of her and looked back at me.

"You don't have an appointment." She said.

"Yeah that's coz-" Before I could say anything the elevator door opened and two security guards were coming after me.

I made another run for it, this time I ran right into Lucas's office. When I got in he was at his desk working away and I went and stood behind him for protection. Just then the two guards barged in.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" He roared.

"Sir, this mad woman just ran in here with out any sort of permission. We followed her up here and she ran into your office. We're so sorry for the trouble." One of them explained.

"Don't worry I got this." He said to them with out looking at me.

When they left he turned to me.

"What were you thinking?" He asked.

At this moment I don't know what got into me, maybe it's because I haven't seen him in a long time. My body acted according to it's own accord. I went up to him and placed my lips on his and wrapped my hands around his neck. He didn't protest in fact he placed his hand on my hips and pulled me closer.

I pulled away and looked up into his eyes, something on his collar caught my attention.

Lip stick stain!

**********************************************************

A/N

There we go beautiful people!! Finally some drama up in this b*tch!

Where do you think he go the stain?

Could it be the PA or one of his regular hook ups?

Read on to find out.

Sorry this was a little shorter than most of my chapters but, hope you enjoy it anyway.

If you enjoyed don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE SHARE SHARE.

XOXO

L.