Chapter 30.

Banca's POV

I'm on my way home from another tiering day at the office, I cannot wait to get home and finally spend time with my babies. I miss them while I'm at work but within thirty minutes what I like to call the 'mom rush' will be over.

I pull up into the drive way and stop as I reach the front of the house, I smile as I see the familiar face. Chad is head driver and had worked for Luca as long as I can remember I'm sure he must have been hired by Lucas's dad. But Chad is great, he's usually drives the kids around because Luca really trusts him. Not to mention our children are quite close to his own.

I give him the keys he drives the car to the garage as I enter the house. I arrive home to Izzy and Isaac doing their home work on the dinning table.

Their little brother Hosea Kingsley de la Martini was with them creating a ruckus with a set of crayons.

Hosea springs out of his chair as he acknowledges my presence in the room, and runs towards me. His hands are spread out and a piercing squile erupts from his mouth.

I lift him up and turn him as I walk towards my older kids to see what they are doing. I place a kiss on both their foreheads in greeting and they reply with a chorus of "hey Mamaa!".

I sit with them for a while helping them complete their work as much as I can. As soon as Isaac is done he bolts outside to the courts with his basket ball in hand, Izzy simply goes to her room probably to make some sketches or curl up with a book. Hosea seems to be the only one that craves my company in this house.
With Hosé on my hip, we make our way to the kitchen where Madame Jennifer, the chef, and Madame Florence, the nanny, are getting ready with dinner.

"Good evening Madame." They greet.

"Oh for the hundredth time! Jenny and Flo please just call me Bianca." I whine.

" Why do you need to make me seem so old? Plus I spend the whole day at the firm, where I have to be formal with everyone." I chuckle.

"Oh Bianca! It's a just a nasty little habit, we don't mean any offense." Jenny beams in response.

I join their gossip session about Flo's distant cousin that works for a timber company and is allegedly sleeping with her supervisor. The supervisor turns out to be a distant relative of theirs, so their affair is causing quite a scandal.

Before I realise it dinner is almost ready and I haven't even freshened up yet, I hand Hosé over to Flo and make my way up the steps.

When I reach my room I put the heels I took off in the kitchen in the shoe compartment of the walk-in closet. I head over to my dressing table, to discard my jewelry. I take of my earings one after the other, unclasp my necklaces putting them in the box, and pull off my ring.

I take a look at it a moment longer, before placing it on the table top. My mind drifts to the thought of what my marriage has become. Lucas hasn't come home for two days now, making this the third night.

I wonder where he could be because he never lets me know of his whereabouts as of late. He always seems to be busy or working which is really beging to have a strain not only on our marriage but our family as well.
Isaac had a basket ball game that he missed, yet again. And the worst was Izzy's art gallery,

*Flashback*
"Mommy maybe he's just late." She assured me for the hundredth time. Hosé had long lost interest in his sister's even and needed something to keep him occupied, making him crankier by the minute.
"Baby he can come to next one after Summer." I tell her.
"But Mommy it's not yet even over, we still have half an hour until closing." She pleaded.
"Alright hunny, let me take Hosé outside for a walk before he yanks my ear rings right out of my ears." I tell her.
"Ma I can show you the nursery play ground while we're at it, I'm also getting bored." Isaac pipes out.
"Great." I conclude.
In half an hour's time Luca was still nowhere to be seen.
"Izzy it's closing time we should get going too." By now Hosé had cried himself to sleep. Once we get home I'll need to wake him up to eat and bath then put him back to sleep.
"But Mommy he's coming." She says tears forming in her eyes.
"He's going to be here soon, maybe his meeting was just long." She defends
"Okay then I'll go home with my car and since you came with Chad he can wait for you here a little longer." I said
"I'll stay with her too." Isaac says.
"Be home in an hour!" I tell them sternly.
*Flashback over*
That night she came home, I've never seen her so devastated, isaac even slept in her room comforting her.

I take a quick shower and rush back downstairs. Izzy and Isaac have already made their way back to the living room, they know better than to have me looking for them at dinner time.

They are arguing over something as usual.

"Mamaa! Isaac won't stop calling me Frog-nose!" She complains.

"Ma! It's because she called me Turtle-face first!" Isaac counters.

" Why all the name calling?" I ask, trying to dissolve the conflict.

Hosé speeds into the room and jumps on Izzy yelling "Memot" meaning he wants the remote.

Isaac quicky tries to pull him off Izzy, and in no time wrestling for the remote.

I rush over an join the scene, they all sequel in laughter as I try to get the remote from them. The funny thing about these kids is that they want to spend time together, but when ever they do the almost always end up arguing.

I don't even hear Jenny walking in until she speaks.

"Mada- Bianca." She corrects herself.

"Sorry to interrupt, the table is set." She announces.

"Thanks Jenny! We'll be right there." I tell her.

I lead the kids to the eating area and help them dish out their food.

"I'll be right back kiddos, and stop throwing your vegetables Hosé." I scold.

"I no want this." He complains.

"We're not doing this right now." I reply and head toward the kitchen.

"Jenny and Flo you two can leave early tonight." I tell them.

"Oh Bianca, are you sure you'll handle everything?" Flo asks concerned.

"Yeah I will! Now shop! Go enjoy the evening with your families." I tell them.

"Speaking of families Miss Bianca. I don't mean to pry but where is Mr Lucas?" Jenny asks and I see Flo elbow her slightly.

She grabs her cup of tea and I make my way to the Island counter. Flo pours herself one asking if I want one, but I decline because I'll be having dinner soon.

"Yeah Miss it's just a bit strange that he's hardly ever around anymore." Flo pipes in.

" I know right! I also have the the feeling something is off ladies." I tell them.

"Okay lemme spill the tea." Jenny says.

"The other day when I was serving his breakfast I over heard him talking to some bimbo on the phone." She whispers.

My eyes pop out in shock.

" Oh the mother f*cker better be busy with office work and not any other type of work." Flo bites out and that leaves me and Jenny stunned.

We burst out in laughter and I tell them I have to join the kids back for dinner before Hosé throws away all his veggies.

"We'll continue our sesh later." I shout out heading to the eating area.

I chuckle to myself at these two elderly women and their role in my life, they really spice things up.

*******************************************************