Chapter 29.

Quick A/N
These are the ages of the children, just to get that out of the way Incase anyone is confused by their behavior ;)
Izzy and Isaac- 7
Caleb-13
Cathrine-10
Hosea- 3
Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO: @MmeReatlegile and @shimnylinny15 THANKYOU so so much for the votes. Keep reading and supporting♥♥

***************************
Lucas’s POV

I come home to find the kids are already sleeping
Lately I bearly get to see them anymore. I leave too early and leave the asleep and arrive too late to find them sleeping again
Not to the mention the Unanounced business trips I usually find myself on
Bianca stopped waiting for me to get home
She stopped dropping me a goodnight text every night I ran late
We hardly ever talk and only do so when necessary.
I go to my study and pour myselfsome whisky. As the burning liquor makes its way down my throat, the soothing burn slowly makes its way down. As I enjoy my burning liquor, my thoughts wander around to the last few years of my life.

My marriage had been  the definition of a happy one. Everyone that knew us adored us and wanted what we had. Everyone that couldn't was down right jelouse, we had everything we ever needed.
After the weddings we went on a family honeymoon on a cruise ship, we cruised the Caribbean waters in not only style but luxury as well. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. In fact, I would say we had to much fun because a little after we got back Bianca found out she was pregnant. That was a very exciting day for all of us although Bianca wanted to wait in order to break the news to everyone, even the twins.

"So I'm going to be someone's big brother?" Isaac asked in amazement.
"Yeah!" Bianca confirmed.
He rolled out of my lap to stand in front of us. "So what do big brothers do?" He asked.
"I've never been a big brother to a baby before." He explains
I let out a chuckle at his reaction.
"Well for starters you gotta love him." Bianca answered.
"No matter how annoying he or she is, you always need to remember to forgive him or her." She continues.
"Also he or she will we allot smaller than you, so you need to protect him or her." I add.
I look over at Izzy and she's still smug in Bianca's arms.
"When i-th the baby coming?" She asks.
"In a few months." Bianca answers.
"But why can't it come today?" Isaac demands
"He's gotta grow first, before he can come." Bianca explains
"Where is he?" Izzy asks.
"In mummy's tummy." I answer immediately.
I will never forget how their faces paled at that revaluation. 

It took them a whole month for the idea to settle with them, with frequent questions on why mummy couldn't think of a better place to store the baby.

When the baby finally came everyone was excited, our moms threw another party to celebrate the arrival of the baby.
When Bianca asked them what the baby shower was for. My mom simply brushed her off by saying. "There is always a reason to celebrate." And her mom added. "It's his birthday after all."
It was then that we finally agreed on a name 'Hosea Kingsley de la Martini's that was surely a mouthful. He sure would have trouble in kindergarten.

Little Hosé as we called him is a sharp boy, a spitting image of his mother with my striking grey eyes made a killer combination. He was crazy about his crayons and loved to colour.
Until one day we came home to find he had used the living room wall as his canvas. Even the little boy could see the smoke coming out of his mother's ears and dashed to me for help. But little did he know that I was equally as helpless, soon enough he came to realise that he could get out of trouble with a few sweet words and an innocent smile.
Isaac loved playing with Hosé but the two couldn't seem to resist or avoid fighting. Especially because Isaac always tries to correct Hosé, telling him that he wasn't playing right, which would only get him mad.
Izzy couldn't be more bothered by Hosé, she seemed to fancy him at her tea parties and often joined him to colour. Once when Hosé ruined one of her dolls she burst into tears and vowed that no matter how much she loves her brother she would never share her dolls with him.

Just then a message alert from my phone brought me out of my flashback sesh.

*I miss you lots dzaddy* it read.

A playful smile made its way on lips.

Just then an image of her clevage was delivered to me.

*Oh but I had my c*ck between those beauties not so long ago* went my reply

*Only if you had stayed a little while longer. My bed feels empty without you.* Came the reply.

*Well you can go to sleep knowing that I'll be burried deep into you the whole of next weekend.* I tell her.

*Oh but dzaddy, what of during the week?" She asks and I can literally see her pout.

*Don't worry sugar, I'll make up for all of it during the weekend.* I tell her.

*How about a little show first* she tells me.

I am left confused before a wave of naughty pictures of her floods my inbox.

*Sugar! You have been very naughty! I might as well come over for a quick round* I send.

Feeling sobber enough to drive I grab my car keys and make my way out of the house. Just as I reach the door I feel someone's eyes on me.

"Where are you off to so late?" Bianca asks.

"I'm doing something paper work and forgot an extent extremely important document at work." I tell her.

"It's already so late, I think you deserve some rest." She says Making her way down the stairs.

"You know I won't be able to rest properly with pending work." I tell her

"Of course!" She says a little too fast and rushes back up the stairs.

I leave the house and head out into the night. I was slowly making this a habit, one which needed to come to an end. But I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

###################

A/N
PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE EXTREMLY LATE UP DATE MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! I'VE BEEN ON A ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS LATELY WHICH HAS MADE WRITING EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.
I HOPE YOU FIND IT IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL HEARTS TO FORGIVE ME AND LET ME MAKE IT UP TO YOU😍

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT!

LOTS OF LOVE,
L.
💝

P.S I have noticed my chapters are quite short but I hope you bare with me, this is my first book ever so I'm pretty much an amateur to say the least.... ENJOY EITHRR WAY!💗💖