Chapter 28.

Bianca's POV

########TIME SKIP MONTHS ########

I have waited for this day for seven months since I accepted Lucas's proposal. The wedding day has finally arrived and honestly I feel like everything is happening in a blur.

My mother and son to be mother-in-law have been very helpful with the kids, making sure everything is going accordingly. Gen had to take an early riser to make sure the church had been decorated to perfection and so was the reception. I had my sister with me as I dressed up and did my make up, everyone is very hands on deck for this day. It really warms my heart how everyone is going to great lengths to ensure my day goes just as planed.

As I look myself in the mirror, I can hardly recognise myself. My pure white, off shoulder simple wedding dress is everything I dreamt of and more.

 My pure white, off shoulder simple wedding dress is everything I dreamt of and more

In a few minutes I will be Mrs. De La Martini, I let that thought sink in as I drive to the cathedral where our service is being held. I am riding with my mother because she will be the one to give me away.

I wish Dad would have been around to see this day, he died too soon. I really wonder what it would be like to have him here. I'm sure he would be happy, he was always a cheerful man. Even during his last days he smiled and spread joy, he was a strong believer that life was meant to be lived to the fullest and he did so until his very last breath.

A squeeze of my hand brought me out of my thoughts and reality dawned once again.

"You're not having cold feet now are you?" Ma teases.

"No not when I've already come so far." I force a smile.

"Then why the long face? I hope you're not having doubts." Worry evident in her voice.

"No! I was just wondering what it would be like to have Dad here at this moment." I explain.

"Why he is darling! He's right here with us, for even in death he lives... In the hearts of those that love to pass on his legacy." She reasons.

I don't even notice that we have reached our destination and she ushers me out of the vehicle. From what I can see from the filled up parking lot, most of the guests have arrived.

However, I cannot seem to notice any of Lucas's cars. I mean what if he doesn't show? Could he leave me at the alter? I'll be a laughing stock.

"None of that will happen sweet! You're just overthinking." Ma assures me.

"Did you just read my mind?" I ask shocked.

"No sweet heart I heard you loud and clear." She laughs.
She rumbles a few sweet words to calm my nerves.

We meet my bridal party at the front of the church and Izzy is with them in her cut fluffy mini gown.

"Mummy I look-th like a prin-th-es!" Izzy explains is pure delight. She has her little basket of flowers with her.

Before I know it I am walking down the aisle, with Izzy throwing petals every few steps ,and thank goodness my mother is holding me because I think I would have fallen at the sight of my dashing soon to be husband.

A little after my darling son walls in with our rings.

"I take you Bianca Marian... To be my lawfully wedded wife... To love and to hold... For rich or for poor... In sickness and in health... For better or for worse... Until death do us part."

"I take you Lucas de la Martini... To be my lawfully wedded ... To love and to hold... For rich or for poor... In sickness and in health... For better or for worse... Until death do us part."

"Do you Bianca Marian take Lucas de la Martini to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"And do you Lucas de la Martini take Bianca Marian to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

"By the power vested in me, I greatly pronounce you man and wife... You may kiss the bride."

In between the kiss that sealed or promise to congratulations from friends and relatives, lunch, the photoshoot and the reception party. My wedding day is surely a day to remember, my family was complete and there is nothing more I could ask for. I guess I finally got my happily every after.

Lucas and I left during the party with our kids to head on our family honeymoon. Today was so sureal, I could hardly wrap my head around it.

As the private jet took off and Lucas and the kids fell into peaceful slumber, I looked at my dazzling ring once more and looked around at my sleeping family. I have no idea what good deed I ever did to deserve this, but I thank God for every second of it. With that I let sleep consume me as the events of the day replay in my mind and I realise just how exhausted I am.

***************************************************************
A/N
My beautiful beautiful readers!
It was a lovely book! I had fun writting it, I hope you all enjoyed the journey with me.
We saw Lucas and Bianca grow into the happy family they are now!
Thankyou to the readers, voters, commenters and sharers! It was nice having you but you have read the End of the story.😢😢
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JOKES!
THIS ISN'T THE END BEUTIFUL PEOPLE! BUCKLE UP AND ENJOY THE REST OF THE BOOK!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE!
This chapter's shout out goes to uniquelola najolihilda THANKYOU for voting keep them coming beautifuls