Chapter 20.

Lucas's POV

I was so excited about today I barely got any sleep, I kept on wondering how my kids would react to the revelation of me being their dad. I was excited about meeting them and I couldn't wait to see the excitement on their faces, but then what if they weren't excited to see and didn't like me? What would I do then?

I sipped my cup of coffee from my pent house and stared at nothing, all I could do was wait for lunch time, I couldn't even bring myself to do a paper work let alone go to the office. I went up to my room to take a shower and freshen up, when I came down the cook was in the kitchen and asked me if I wanted anything special for lunch today and I declined.

I made my way to my office to make a really important phone call to Mark my attorney.

I dialed his number and he picked up on the first ring.

"Lucas." He greeted.

"Mark." I replied his greeting.

"How may I be of assistance?." He asked.

"I want to drop the sh*t about the kids, I don't need the court to get what's mine." I said.

"That doesn't sound too good from where I'm sitting. What's your plan? Will you kidnap the kids?" He questioned.

"No nothing of that sort, I'll marry their mother." I said confidently.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" He continued to question.

"The old school way, I'll swoon her. You know take her on dates, get her gifts and all that cheesy stuff." I answered.

"I think we should go ahead with this case, you have a good chance of winning the kids." He said.

"That's the problem Mark, I just don't want the kids. I want all three of them to be mine." I said.

"Bit I already started the paper work." He said.

"So?" I asked nonchalantly.

"I just can't cancel, this is real life okay." He said, his voice rising a little.

"You're the lawyer, figure it out." I said and hung up.

I looked at the time and it was ten in the morning. I couldn't do this anymore, I couldn't just sit here and wait for time to tick away until lunch time.

I got out of my chair and strode out of my office, I picked up my wallet and car keys on my way out. Instead of my usual ride I opted for my Range Rover, It had more space and it had more family vibes than my BMW.

I got on my car and sped towards Bianca's house, I was getting really excited about meeting my kids. I had a smile so wide I'm sure it could be noticed from a mile away.

Just as I neared the house realized that Ī didn't have a gift for them, I had nothing to give them whatsoever. Panic crept up my spine and I served the car around, I parked on the side and tried to collect my thoughts. What could I possibly get for three year olds? Ad no idea what kind of a hold her and her kids had

I drove around for sometime, my thoughts really were a mess. Bianca had no idea what kind of a hold her and our kids had on me, I was securely wrapped around their fingers. Me, Lucas de la Martini having my thoughts boggled by the three of them was a new experience for me.

I parked in front of a Toy R Us and went in to get something for my children.

I really wanted to get them something special, nice and unique but I couldn't think of anything. It most certainly isn't my first time shopping for children's gifts, I had a lot of practice with Cathyrioud because and Caleb. However, when it came to my own kids my mind was as thick as a brick.

I settled on a monster truck play dough kit for my son and a stuffed princess toy that cane with a castle for my daughter. I got back in my car and continued towards Bianca's house, The gate has sensors so it opened by itself when my car was close enough. It was a nice looking house, not too fancy but it sure was comfortable, the grass was neatly mowed and the overall surrounding was peaceful. I noticed another car at the entrance of the house, maybe it was her sisters.

I carried the gifts as I hot out of the car and prepared myself, I know they weren't expecting me so early but I couldn't help it. I rattled on the door but no response came, in fact it seems like there was some sort of commotion in the house then I heard Bianca screen out a person called Brandon's name, I tried to keep it cool and knocked again, louder this time but there was no reply. Bianca's begging continued and she sounded even more breathless by the second, being the impatient man I am; I tried to open the door and to my luck it was unlocked. This also made me feel angry because of her carelessness, I followed Bianca's really loud pleas . The man straddling her froze and looked at me, she leaned up on her elbows and looked back towards me. When she saw me her eyes popped in shock, at this point all I could see was red.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?" I demanded.