Chapter 12.

Lucas's POV

I peaked one eye open, the sun was shining in from my curtains. My eyes stung and took a few moments to adjust to the bright light. I felt a soft thrum in my head, I looked at the time and saw that it was already afternoon. That's when I knew I had too much to drink last night.

When normal people drink too much, they get hungover. Me on the other hand, when I get too drunk, I sleep like a dead man. I usually wake up really late, it's like my body's way of coping with all the alcohol in my system.

I sit up in bed then I notice it, I sniff the air, then the pillow, then my sheets. It smells like raspberries and honey, it is so sweet. I took a while to sort my jumbled thoughts, after a moment memories of last night flooded my mind. Her lips, the taste, her skin, the scent their bodies the moans, my name rolling off her tongue.

"Bianca." I whisper.

She was here last night, but where is she now? I leaped out of bed and went to the adjoining bathroom to freshen up quickly.

I threw on some sweatpants and a tee shirt, I ran down stairs. I walked in the kitchen hoping to find her there, but to my disappointment she wasn't. It was empty!

I couldn't believe what was happening, I usually have to throw girls out of my apartment in the morning. But here was Bianca, long gone before I even woke up. I picked up my keys and headed to her house, we need to talk about last night... wonderful would be putting it lightly.

I arrived at her apartment, it was awfully quiet. I ran the door bell three times and there was no response, I resorted to banging on the door with my fist. She just can't walk out on me and hide, we were grow adults we had to settle this the right way and by that I mean another round.

I continued to bang when one of the neighbors got fed up and barged out of their apartment. She was wearing extremely large clothes and had bags under her eyes, she looked like a zombie.

"Will you please stop that banging? I HAVE A 3 MONTHS OLD BABY THAT WAS UP THE WHOLE NIGHT AND JUST SLEPT, IF YOU DON'T MIND...I NEED THE REST." She shouted.

"I'm sorry madame, I didn't know." I apologized, as she turned to go back inside I stopped her.

"Do you by any chance know if your neighbors are home?" I asked.

"You knocked a thousand times and you still couldn't get a hint?" She asked in a mocking tone.

"In fact they won't ever be here, unless new people move in." She continued.

"New people?" I asked.

"Yeah they've been packing fo some weeks now, they left this morning." She said and closed the door.

I stood there in shock. She's gone? But where? Why didn't she tell me? Where is she?

I paced around in front of her apartment not knowing what to do, how do I find her where do I even start. I took out my iPhone and searched my contacts, oh my goodness! I don't have it, what the hell am I even doing the 21st century? Everyone has phones and I didn't bother get her number? For a smart man, I sure was dumb.

I walked to my car and sat there for a moment, then I thought of the one person I share my problems with- Benjamin!

Then it hit me.

She worked for Benjamin so he must have her contacts.

I sped of to Ben's office, it was Saturday but I knew he had some work today that he couldn't do at home, he told me he world be home late in the afternoon.

" Hey you know where I can find Bianca?" I ask barging into his office.

"No Bro! All I know is that she's leaving state today to prepare for her new job Monday. She graduated last night remember?" Ben said.

I got up and started pacing in his office.

"What's wrong with you?" Ben asked, concern in his voice.

I slide my palm down my face in frustration.

"I don't know what is wrong with me but I know something is wrong." I try to explain.

"Hmmm... Can you describe how you're feeling?" He asks.

"Since when did you become a shrink?" I asked.

"Do you want my help or not." He asked, I nodded and he replied.

"Then shut your smart mouth. Answer the question." He said

"Well, I mean... I don't know how to start." I said in defeat.

Ben looked at me in frustration, so he wasn't a shrink after all.

"Dude! I can't help you without your explanation, it would be like a doctor trying to straight away cure someone without a diagnosis."

"I think Bianca is beautiful, not just on the outside. I really like her personality, she doesn't force me to answer anything or try to make me accept her opinion as the only one on the table. She as this sense of open mindedness that I really like about her, the way she handles the kids. It reflects on the kind hearted person she is." I say, ending with a sigh.

Ben just looks at me for a moment.

"So you love her?' He asks.

"NO." I reply immediately.

"So you don't mind her seeing another man, being with another man or being in his arms." He asks.

Hearing this made my temper flair, after last night I only want her and she can't be with anyone else. I don't know why but it just doesn't seem right for her to be with anyone else, especially not after last night. Last night was a game changer for us, even though we were both drunk it meant something. It couldn't be just one big accident, she must feel something for me.

But the question is do I feel something in return?

Maybe I do, I think I do.

"Yo buddy!" I heard Ben's voice bring me back to reality.

"I need to get going I've got a family to get back to and a caregiver to hunt." Ben said packing up his files and laptop.

"So she's not coming in on Monday?" I asked still dumb struck.

"Bro I just told you she got a job in a different state, I doubt she'll be flying down every night to babysit." He answered almost done.

After talking to Ben I tried to search every where I possibly could, I even contacted Gen. But because I didn't even have an exact state to start looking, this was insane.

###############################################

It's evening again and I haven't had any luck in finding her, I sip my scotch and stare at the ceiling. Since when did I get so attached to her? When did I start liking her this much?

That word like, it wasn't cutting it. Not when I was feeling like this, 'like' is too weak a word.

I guess it's finally high time I give in to these feelings and accept the fact that I've fallen for her.

I love her!

I love Bianca Marian!

But she's gone, will I ever find her?

********************************************************

A/N

There you go beautiful people, she's gone! He was too late :( He finally admitted to loving her but what's the point because she's not there.

Any way beautifuls hope you're liking the story.

Thank you to everyone reading this story and giving it a chance, it really mean the world to me. THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Please don't forget to: VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE SHARE SHARE!

Lot's of love from Mwah!

L.