Chapter 19.

Bianca's POV

Saturday mornings are usually peaceful and I get to sleep in, because Isabella and Isaac usually wake up late. However today is not one of those relaxing mornings, today they were both up and early and were trying their best to disrupt my much needed sleep.

"Mommy!" Isaac whined, trying to pull my eye lid open.

"Mommy!" Izzy's voice followed as she poked my cheek.

"Mum wake up! We have to be early today, daddy's coming." he said trying his best to shake me awake.

"I'm awake!" I said without opening my eyes.

"Open your eyes mommy." Izzy insisted.

"Yeah yeah!" I said falling back asleep.

A piercing screen filled the whole room and echoed across the house, I jolted awake to find the source of the scream. I frantically looked around my room to find Isaac and Isabella still on my bed, seated in a kneeling position on either side of me.

"Who did that?" I asked.

"Sorry mommy but you weren't waking up" Izzy said looking at her hands in her lap.

" Honey don't scare mommy like that." I scolded.

Just then I heard the door bell ring, it couldn't be Lucas because he said he would meet us for lunch. Then who would it be? Maybe he decided to come anyway.

I rushed out of bed to get my night gown and house slippers, who could it be this early? Or did I wake up really late?

I unlocked the front door and I couldn't believe my eyes, I had actually forgotten that he would be coming down for the weekend.

"Brandon!" I say.

"Hola beautiful!" He says throwing his hands in the air for effect.

"Hey alcohol!" I replied.

"It's little too early for name calling, senorita." he says shaking his head.

"I just can't help it with you." I said trying to suppress a laugh.

"So are we gonna spend the whole weekend at your door step? Without you even giving me a hug?" He asked raising his brow. Most women would swoon over that look and many other of his charms, but I wasn't one of them. I already had a set of charms working on me and they've been intact for five years.

I pulled him in for a hug and ruffled his hair in the process.

"Hey! Not the hair sweet stuff!" he said running a hand through his hair trying to brush it down to it's original position.

"PAPA BRANDY!" Izzy called from behind me, she was only comfortable around a hand full of people and Brandon was one of them.

"Hola mi amora." Be said picking her up and twirling her around.

"ME TOO!" Isaac called, lifting his hands in the air.

"Hola Isaac!" Brandon said putting Izzy down and picking up Isaac.

"Okay listen chimpanzees, I'll go start off breakfast while you help the little chimpanzees through their morning routine." I ordered.

"Why can't I get breakfast started?" Bandon asked.

"I'm sorry but I love my kitchen and would like it to stay the way it is." I replied.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" He said folding his arms across his chest.

"Last time I left you alone in the kitchen the sink was flooding the pot was burning, the smoke detector was blaring like crazy and you were half naked." I replied, the look on my face dared him to deny the accusation.

"Touché." he said slightly nodding his head and turning towards the stairs.

"Okay god children! Follow me!" He thundered leading them up stairs.

I made my way to the kitchen and took out the pancake mix and put some bacon on the pan, I toasted some bread and took out the orange juice. Brandon came down with the kids when I was flipping a pancake.

"Mommy it smells yummy." Isaac said rubbing his belly.

"Oh does it now?" I asked.

"What died in here?" Brandon said holding his nose in mock disgust.

"Your mama." I said.

He froze mid stride and looked at me in complete shock. "You did not!" he exclaimed.

"I'll get you back so watch your back." he said swinging his eyes.

After eating we sat in the living room, Izzy and Isaac were busy trying to complete a puzzle and Brandon and I were seated on the love seat. My head was on his lap and we were catching up on what was going one in our lives since we last met.

Suddenly I was flipped on my back and Brandon was straddling my hips, before I could contemplate what was happening his fingers made contact with my ribs. I burst out in laughter that I couldn't control as he continued his torture. It was getting too much that I could barely breath, I pleaded and pleaded but he didn't stop.

Izzy and Isaac ignored the situation and continued on with their puzzle, it took a lot of mental strength for them to complete puzzles... they were only three. Brandon froze on top of me looking at something behind me, I sat up on my elbows and turned my head back to see not something but someone.

A really angry someone.

********************************

A/N

THANKYOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! YOUR SUPPORT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, YOU ARE REALLY ENCOURAGE ME TO CONTINUE WRITTING.

I WOULD LIKE TO APPOLOGIZE BEFOREHAND FOR THE SLOW UPDATES... PLEASE FORGVE ME! I'M TRYONG MY VERY BEST TO GET THE STORY GOING BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND I'M ON SUMMER VACCATION AND NEED TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH MY FAM.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, YOUR VOTES MAKE ME FEEL SO...I don't know a word that can describe this feeling, BT IT MAENS A LOT TO ME. READ ON... VOTE ON... COMMENT ON... SHARE ON.

I would really like to hear from you all, what you think about the story, the characters or where you want the story to go or what you predict will happen... Anything really.

With LOTS OF LOVE FROM ME 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

L.❤❤❤❤