Epilogue.

"DAD!" Isabella's voice rang through the house.

"Hurry we're going to be late!". She called out.

"Yeah! I'm coming! I'm coming!" Her father called back.

After a few moments he appeared at the front of their house, ready to get into the car.

"Morning Dad!" Isaac called from the front seat.

"Hey Paps!" Hosé greeted, somewhere from the back.

"Hosé do you have Mom's floweres?" Izzy questioned, brushing passed her father and jumping in the back of the SUV.

"Yeah yeah! All one hundred of them." He says rolling his eyes.

As Lucas drives, Izzy was still in a frenzy making last minute changes to her gallery preparations. At the same time, she was making arrangements for her mother's memorial lunch. She is an amazing organiser and planner. Probably why she wants to take up Events Management and Planing, when they start University in a few months. Isaac on the other hand was undecided so was being forced into Business Admin. Hosé was still in high school, taking after his brother he couldn't be bothered what he studied in University.

As of now, they were going to place flowers at Bianca's grave then head to Izzy's gallery before storming back home for a quick family lunch in loving memory of his late wife Bianca.

When they got to the cemetery, they each took turns placing flowers on her grave and took a few minutes to converse with her.

Lucas being the last to visit her, slowly made is way to her resting place. Squatting in front of her he gently placed his hand on the smooth stone.

"Hey honey!" He greeted.

"I didn't want to take long today so I wrote you a letter instead. Izzy will have my head if she's late!" He said letting out a slight chuckle. His chest was already becoming tight and his breaths became laboured. It was never an easy task for him to come here, a minder of the biggest f*ck up of his life. He often thinks that maybe if he had done things differently, the outcome would have been too.

He reaches out into his suit pocket and pull out a plain white envelope, which holds the letter. It goes a little like this...

Dear wifey,
It's the time of your memorial again, my least favorite part of the year. The reminder of how much I failed you my love. I failed to give you the happily ever after you deserve, but I work each day to make sure the kids live a fairy tale. It's what you always wanted, the kids to be happy.
Isaac and Isabella graduated high school, oh darling I wish you were with us to see it. Izzy even gave a speech, in which she even talked about you. She did so well, I got so many compliments on her behalf. Isaac on the other hand is little bit lost and even though he's alright, I just feel like I don't know how to get through to him anymore. It's nothing to cause concern, but I hope he finds his way.
Hosé is a high school boy now, he can't seem to get out of trouble with the ladies and is constantly trying to fit the shoes as Isaac. The boy completely idolizes his big bro.
I wish fate could have given us another chance, another shot to do things right. You were at the wrong end of the bargain and I wish I would have been the one to take your place. You are the one that deserved to lay in bed with Izzy when she had a night mare, the one to bandage all of Isaac and Hosé's bruises from the court. You deserved to stay up all night as Izzy's model for a still life painting, to go to every one of Hosé and Isaac's basketball games.
I know you watching, please never stop being their gaurdian angel.
Until we meet again,
Your loving husband,
♥Luca.

Even though it was only a lunch, everyone stayed for dinner as well. It was always nice to have people around the house, it often got too quite for Luca. Izzy hardly ever made noise, Isaac loved to spend his days at Chad's house. Him and Chad Jr. we're inseparable, that's why Isaac begged me to sponsor him to University so they could go to the same school. When Hosé was home, that's another story, the kid just couldn't shut his mouth. Heck, Hose couldn't be silent even if his life depended on it.

Laural and Leon were spending the night upon, Izzy's request. They have some business to do, but after Izzy wishpered something in Laural's ear she changed her mind.

"I wonder what they're up to." Leon said as they made their way to the back of house where there was a pool table. They were set for an evening of relaxing.

Laural was like a mother to the children. Where ever Lucas would fall short, Laral would be more than glad to help. Izzy called her up for girl talks and advice. Gen was also around often, taking her on shopping sprees and spending quality time with her. However, Gen and Laural sometimes got caught up in business or family. But Izzy always had Jenny and Flo to help her, they knew of her crushes, teased her about them and comforted her whenever she got bullied or picked on.

If Izzy found herself in any such situation, Isaac would handle the people involved in no time. He never hit girls, but we all know there is far worse pain than physical pain. Isaac was very possessive of his twin, even making it hard for other guys to hit on her. She would come home crying "I'm never going to find love with this bafoon chasing all my suitors away." whenever Isaac scared away one of her crushes. It was a good thing Isaac scared them away because Izzy was always convinced she was in love. Probably because she read wat too many Wattpad books, all it would take was mere eye contact and she would believe they are destined.

Lucas never came around to marrying again. He believed Bianca had been the love of his life and didn't bother to search for any such anywhere else. He was content with having had met Bianca and more than thankful for the privilege of loving her. He kept himself occupied with their kids and the business. It was unhealthy to a certain extent but Luca blamed himself for Bianca's death and took it up as his burden to carry that's why he never let himself develop any form of romantic relationship after her passing.

Chad's children Stacey and Chad Jr were very close with Izzy, Isaac, Cathy, Caleb and Hosé. They grew up together and remained close knit despite Stacey and Chad's social status. The middle class children never fit into the rich families lives. Often being made fun of to the extent of being called names. However, this never hindered the bonds they had formed. They had their own story to tell, throwing caution to the wind and building unimaginable connections.

THE END