Chapter 42.

Bianca's POV

I wake up and the sun is already shining bright. I grab my phone to check the time... 10:13AM.

"Well that's quite late" I think to myself, but I hardly got any sleep last night so it was a make up for much needed rest. I have been having many sleepless nights, my insomnia has been getting worse with time. It's almost impossible for me to sleep without taking medication for it.

I put on my robe and head down stairs to check on the kids, it's a weekend and they have a play date today. They apparently have working system and they rotate from house to house. Last week they were at Gen's house and this week is Chad's house, that means next weekend is probably my house.

"Mommy!" Hosé squeals, being the first to notice me.

"Good morning babies!" I greet them, which earns me displeasured faces from Isaac. He doesn't like being referred to as a baby, but I'm always there to remind him that he'll forever be my baby.

"Good morning Mama." They greet none the less.
Just then Luca walks into the living room in kakhi shorts and a polo shirt, my eyes quickly scan up and down his body.
Yes this sick dying woman still checks out her husband, I'm sure if your husband was as hot as mine you would be checking him out from six feet under.

"See something you like wifey?" He asks with a playful smirk.
"Why aren't you at work?" I snap. Clearly a distraction from the slight embarrassment of being caught.

"I'm the boss." He brushes off.

"You won't have a company to go back to if you keep fooling around." I scold.

"We're still on vaccination." He tries.

"That ended a week ago." I tell him, rolling my eyes.

"Well I'm still the boss." He says.

"Okay 'boss' get me something to eat." I say, snapping my fingers.
"Already got you covered love food's in the kitchen... Now I didn't get a proper good morning." He says as comes to wrap him arms around me.

"Good morning." I greet.

"Good morning." He places a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning." He says Wis a kiss to my right cheek and the other. He continues to say good morning as he coveres my face in kisses.

"Goooooooood morning." He says, pecking my lips repeatedly.

"Ew!" Izzy voices.

"Gross!" Isaac agrees.

"YUCK!" Hosé shouts out.

"I was thinking maybe I can join the kids this afternoon. I haven't been to Chad's in a while, I would love to visit them." I tell him.
"That's fine just make sure to get a driver with you, I can send Chad back to come fetch you." He responds.

"No that's not nessecary, I'll go with someone else." I tell him.
"Cool! I actually need to get going, I'm dropping the kids off on my way to the office. I'll be back as soon as I can. I have some urgent investors to meet." He explains.

"What happened to 'I'm the boss'?" I ask, making my voice a bit deeper mocking him.

"I am! That's why I'm going casual today." He says and gives me a wink that send shivers down my spine.

"You sure your investors won't take offense? You know people in your line of work actually care how you carry yourself?" I ask him, concerned about his choice of wardrobe.

"Not that I'm not enjoying the view... You know I have a thing for ties tho." I add, sending him a wink as well.

"Is that so Mrs de la Martini? I guess someone woke up on the naughty side of the bed." He points out.