Chapter 23.

Lucas’s POV

After dinner, I carried a sleeping Isaac in my arms as Bianca carries Izzy as we make our way back to the night. The drive home is cozy and silent as Bianca sits with the sleeping kids in the back.

From time to time I steal a glance at her in the rare view mirror and admire her silently. She looks as beautiful as ever and watching her with my kids makes my heart leap with a different rhythm.

When we reach the house we make our way inside carrying the sleeping children once again. It's only natural for them to be tired. We sure did have a great time, laughing chatting and even playing games. I don't think I've ever been this happy in my life.
I helped Bianca tuck in the children then we silently made our way to the living room.

“Thank you for tonight.” I tell her, looking directly into her eyes.
“No! Actually, I am the one supposed to be saying thank you.” She says breaking away from my gaze.

Before I have the chance to reply, she gets up from the sofa she is sitting on and asks if I would like anything.

“Some wine will be fine.” I reply, as she makes her way to the kitchen.

She comes back with two mugs instead. Which surprises me because I asked for wine, not tea or coffee.

“What's…” I start.

“I don’t have any wine glasses. Also, I don't like the kids knowing that I'm taking alcohol so I usually drink from a mug.” She explains, already  expecting my reaction.

She hands me a cup and props down next to me crossing her legs on the couch.

We sipped on our wine engaging in light conversation. She hadn't changed much over the years and she was still the argumentative as she was when she was younger.

I even got to notice how much she has grown. She's older now, her breasts are fuller, there is a layer of fat nestled on her once flat stomach but it's beautiful none the less. She just looks more mature and it probably comes with motherhood.

“Luca are you even listening to me?” I heard as I was pulled out of my thoughts.

“Uh yeah!” I say, cleaning my friends throat.

“It's late I think you should get going.” She suggests putting down her empty mug.

In that moment, I stretch my arm to put my own mug on the coffee table in front of us. Without hesitation I lean into her and sweep in for a kiss. Almost instantly she reciprocates my advancement and wraps her hands around my neck. The kiss is slow and patient, there is no rush to anything. We are just focused on enjoying the taste of each other ‘s lips.

My tongue sweeps into her mouth deepening the kiss and things take a sudden turn. The kiss transform to that of thirst and need, I can barely fill my lungs with a full breath of air as I drink her up. Taking everything her mouth has to offer, my arms roam her body cupping her fully round breasts into my palm.

The kiss then turns into a heated make out session on the couch which gets disrupted when, we here a small voice at the top of the stairs say. “Mommy! I can't sleep.”

We immediately pull away from each other panting out of breath. We try to recompose our self and she adjusts the blouse that was nearly coming off.

“I think you all should get some rest. We have another event filled day tomorrow.” I say and let myself out.

“Good night everyone!” I take my leave and a chorus of good nights erupt from behind me.

***********************************************************

A/N

Here you go my lovlies! It sure is great to be back on the writing scene. As for now I am not on an update schedule but I will update as regularly as I can.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, even though I feel like my writing isn't as great as it once was.

However, I am giving this my very best shot and hope you like the rest of my work.

Lots of Love! Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE