Chapter 36.

Bianca’s POV

I hear Jenny and Flo talk among themselves in hushed tones. I stand by the door unnoticed.

"Oh that Mr Lucas has himself in a pickle." Jenny mutters.

"Oh and those tabloids and talkshows, some nerve they have." Flo contributes.

"My goodness! They don't even know the full truth, but they go on running their mouth in other people's lives."

"Not to mention, innocent people!" Jenny emphasizes. "Miss Bianca has been nothing but a good wife to that baboon! Other men would kill to have a wife half as kind hearted and hardworking as her." She adds.

"If anything I say it Mr. Lucas's fault!" Flo pipes.

"These men!" Jenny spits. "They get a good woman and all they do is hurt her." She complains.

"Hmph! God! If they actually used their heads maybe they would get somewhere." Flo says.

"They actually do, they just happen to use the wrong one." Jenny responds.

The both burst out into laughter.

Tired of standing by the door and missing all the action, I finally make my way I to the kitchen.

Flo is feeding Hosé who is sitting in his stool, as Jenny cooks away.

"It smells divine in here." I compliment, grabbing their attention.

"Good evening Miss Bianca!" They both greet.

"MAAA!" Hosé screams, lifting his arms for attention.

"Hello sweet cheaks." I say to him, pulling his cheaks and kissing his forehead.

"Where are Izzy and Isaac?" I ask straight away.

"Oh they are still at Chad's house for their play date, they should be home right after dinner." Flo answers.

"And what's for dinner Jenny?" I question.

"For the starter there is butternut sweet and spicy soup with garlic bread. The main is composed of grilled T-bone, ravioli and mix veggies garnished with my family's secrete sauce . Then for desert is lemon tart and tangerine marang." She informs me.

"Oh! What would I do without you two?" I ask.

They just chuckle in response, flattered at my words.

Jenny clears her throat and send Flo a look, they do a silent battle with their eyes before I finally break it by asking what's wrong.
"Well... After what happened with Mr Lucas. We've been keeping a close eye on him." Jenny says, Flo nodding in agreement.

"That day when they were having that meeting with his father and brother, we hear EVERYTHING." Flo adds on.

"Okay maybe not everything, but most of it." Jenny corrects.

"Doesn't matter." Flo defends rolling her eyes.

"Anyway... Mr Lucas called that mad woman to bombard her with questions." She told me.

"But why?" I ask, eye brows rising.

"Because! What's him name again? That... Caleb's Dad!" She asked.

"Ben?" I answered, more like a question.

"Yes Mr Ben figured that if she's lying, if they ask her so many questions they would be able to find a loop hole." Jenny explains.

"They are convinced she's lying, she hasn't even been to the hospital yet. She just took a pregnancy test." Flo chips in.

"Yeah and Mr Lucas hasn't been seeing her for that long, according to what he says." Jenny adds.