Chapter 11.

Bianca's POV

We sat at the bar, I was sipping on a Bloody Mary while Lucas had a Blue Arrow. It was a little on the strong side with a mixture of Gin and a Martini.

"Lets dance."He whispered in my ear.

"No." I reply trying to pull away.

"Why not?" He asks,

"I don't bite." He continued.

But you do burn I said to myself.

"I'm not done with my drink." I pointed out.

He sat back down and we continued chatting, when the drink finished. We had another, then another after that and I could feel myself becoming lighter. There was a soft hum in my head but I ignored it.

I jumped of my bar stool and pulled him with me, he pulled back to the counter to down his shot and joined me.

He pulled me to the dance floor and stood really close behind me, there were some other couples on the dance floor jamming to the beat.

"Time to whip up those kitchen moves." He whisper shouted over the music.

Swalla was playing and I was moving my hips and upper body to the beats of the song. Lucas moved along with me still close behind me, I turned around a faced him. I put my arms around his neck and he pulled me by my waist, we danced and I was laughing for no reason by now.

A/N- Cue the music at the top

I don't know were this courage was coming from but I'll use it to my advantage. We got even closer as the song went on, when the chorus came Lucas whispered the lyrics in my ear.

"Let me hold you, girl, caress my body 

You got me going crazy, you 

Turn me on, turn me on 

Let me jam you, girl whip all around me 

You got me going crazy, you 

Turn me on, turn me on" 

We were impossibly close now, I could feel almost every inch of him. He continued leading me on, his hands following the rhythm of my hips and waits. As the song ended I got up on my toes and kissed his lips, it's been a while and I had to say I missed the feel of it. 

He's hand circled around my waist and drew circle on the small of my back, we pulled away breathless we just looked into each other's eyes before he broke eye contact. He went and paid for our drinks at the bar pulling me close beside him. 

From here on everything was a blur, we were driven to his house and the moment we entered he locked the door behind him and picked me up. I warped my legs around his waist instantly, he connected our lips. I knew at the back of my mind that I shouldn't be doing this, I promised myself I wouldn't get burnt again. But my mind was a mess right now, it was just me and him right now. It was like I was floating aimlessly in my own thoughts, the only thing I could hold on to was Lucas. So I did just that, I held on and I pulled him as close as possible.

In a short while clothes started to disappear, I just took a swift motion for him to unzip my dress and pull the straps down my shoulders. I wasn't wearing a bra because the dress already had padding, I helped him with his clothes.

Hearty moans filled my ears, I didn't know if was me, him or both making the noise. My skin burnt with desire everywhere he touched, our tongues danced and tasted all there was to give.

It was all soft and slow, care and love in every action and movement. Pain turned to pleasure, cries turned to moans. His name on my lips and mine on his, I bared my soul to him, gave him all I could and I took all he was giving. 

I climbed the highest mountain, soared high above the eagles. Then I leaped over the edge, panting and breathless. The last thing I remember was the calm in the stormy eyes as they drooped to sleep. 

Who knew what tomorrow held? were my last thoughts before I plunged into the abyss called sleep.

*********************************************

A/N

Aaaaaannnd CUT! There you have it beutiful folks, IT has happened. They actually did IT. I hope you got that impression through my writing, I know it's probably not that great but this is my first ever steamy scene so please... cut me some slack. 

This chapter wasn't as long as my other chapters and this is because I really don't know how to write this kinda stuff...YET *wicked grin* 

I hope y'all enjoyed... If you did please leave a COMMENT and a VOTE, even if you didn't enjoy you can still vote :p

AND LASTLY SHARE SHARE SHARE!!

Lots of Love

L.