Part 7 - Specifically about him

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I've met Ariana yesterday and just like what she said, i loved the dress. Sarah and i were at the place where diana was going to run her bachelorette's party with her girls friend.

Sarah was so busy while i was trying to help to look after the decorations, it had to be perfect just like diana said. The bride was at the salon now enjoying the treatment while Sarah and i had to take care of all these until d-day.

After an hour walking around the place to make sure everything was on its places, Sarah and I were finally taking a seat. We were pretty tired buy we love her so much, so there's nothing holding us back.

"So everyone is going to be there tomorrow, are you nervous?"

"After a few years?" She asked me and i know what she meant, she was going to ask me about him.

"Pretty nervous but also very excited, I missed you guys and i also miss the others" i said.

"How about him?" She suddenly asked.

"I'll be okay" i said.

"I know it is going to be awkward or something but i'll help you with that i promise" she said then gave me her pinky.

"Everyone said that I've been avoiding him isn't that too obvious?" I asked her cause i thought everyone around me were thinking about me like that.

Or maybe all of the people that knew about us were suspecting that, since we never contacted one another and we had never spoke to one another again.

"Everyone that knows you and know about it must be realize" she said.

"But i think it's a normal person do when she really wants to get over it and move on, it isn't a bad thing" sarah said and it made me feel a lot better to heard that.

She had always helping in every situation, i wished i took her to england with me so i would have a person that would calm me when i had stress back in medical school.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked like she knew there were so many thing I felt curious about.

"I mean I'm your friend you can talk to me or maybe ask me something." She said.

I let out a breath while looking at the table that being decorated with Diana's picture and flowers, the decoration were more like a sweet 16 party.

"Actually I'm trying to not to, cause I've tried so hard to forget and I'm trying not to feel curious about something or maybe specifically about someone that I've tried so hard to forget" i said to her.

"I understand Lana but sometimes when you talk to someone you're going to feel a lot better cause if you feel curious, the same question is going to keep replying on your mind" she said.

She was kinda right, i always felt curious about him. Was it only the feeling that i was too scared to meet him again? Or what?

"Okay just get to the point, did you know when he had a car accident a couple months after you left?" She asked me and it seemed like a slap to my face.

"I've heard about it" i said.

"Yeah the police said that he lost control so the car hit the roadblock but the doctor said that he wasn't drunk" she said.