Part 18 - kindness

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"Lana I actually want to ask you to come with me to go back to England next week." Ayden asked while we were walking on the sidewalk.

I would love to go with him the person that i loved so much but i felt sorry for him, I couldn't cause my mom was grounding me I couldn't leave LA until I didn't know when.

"I'd love to, but I'm sorry my mom probably wont let me to go out of the town until I don't know when" i said while we were still walking next to one another.

"Okay then i'll wait until your mom allows you to come back to England" he smiled.

I didn't really know if i still had my job or not if I'm back to England, i was probably going to loose it in a week.

"Thank you" i said while smiling.

I stayes in a silent while thinking about my job back in england, Ayden's hand was stick around mine while we were still walking on the sidewalk.

"Hi Mr Irvine can i have a picture with you?" A young teenager asked with a smile on her face.

Ayden looked at me while smiling to let go of my hand for a moment to take a picture with the teenager girl,

"Of course" he smiles.

"Do you want me to help you to take the picture?" I asked her.

"Is that okay?" She politely asked.

"Of course" i smile.

"Thank you" she said before giving her phone to me, i slide my bag into my arm before started to take a picture of them.

Ayden stand next to her then put his arm around the girl who was smiling brightly next to him, knowing that he could make her day by just a single picture made me happy.

"One, two, three" i said then tap on the phone screen so many times.

"Thank you so much Miss" She said thanking me.

"Thank you Mr Irvine" she said.

"Your welcome" he smile then we began to continue our walk.

He suddenly put his arm around my shoulder then pulled me closer into him before he puts a single kiss on my head,

"You're the kindest person i know" He said to me, which made me smile.

"By the way I've watched your movie, even you're only appeared around 10 minutes then you're dead" I said which made him laugh.

"I know, but the movie is amazing though" he said.

"Yes" i smile.

"Did you cry?" He asked me which made me slap his arm.

"Of course not, hey can you explain about your last Interview when you were talking about me" i said smirking and it made him stop walking to look at me for a moment.

"Did i hurt your feelings?" He asked me.

"What? Nooo" i said.