Part 38 - Rainy night

Avalana Skylar Valerie

We left Diana's party then went into a restaurant where there were so many people wearing dress and suits were having their dinner, while Apollo and i were actually still wore our pink and blue outfit. But we didn't really care, we went there cause we wanted to though.

He got out of his while one of the security guard opened up the door for me, he gave the keys into one of the worker to parked his car. He thanked the worker before his hand slipped into my waist the we walked in together,

"Good evening Mr Hamilton, what can i do for you?" One of the waiter greeted us, it seemed he knew Apollo and i thought his family often went there.

"Table for two please" he said then the waiter nodded and smile.

"Alright, please follow me" he smiled then we walked into one of the table, then sat in front of one another.

We ordered our food, it was really expensive and I mean, the restaurant was pretty fancy too. They had a black marble floor with so many crystals and candles decorations on the wall, the table were also black marble while the chairs were covered by a velvet fabric, I could see almost the people that went there were wearing a fancy dress.

"Have you ever been here before?" He asked me breaking the silent around us,

"I haven't, it's pretty fancy" i said.

"It's a new restaurant, the food over here is good" he said as a smile appeared on my face because my tummy was started to groaning for food.

"Good, I'm pretty hungry" i said to him.

"So what are you up to?" I asked him.

"My work?" He asked back then i nodded.

"I'm going to start a new business under my family corporation" he said which made me surprise, I couldn't believe a person that i knew since i was a little was going to start a big thing in his life.

"That's so cool" i said cause I actually knew nothing about businesses,

"I'm actually going to start an oil and coal company under my family corporation and maybe gemstone in the future" he said.

"Woah, isn't that supposed to be a secret?" I asked him.

"Nobody heard that" he said.

"I heard that" i said.

"It's just you i told you cause i trust you, and i know I'm going to need your opinion for this things" he said.

"But i knew nothing about that" i said to him and he just smiled,

"You'll see" he said.

I heard that he was the biggest donator for a sport stadium for the people with a special needed, and I hadn't asked him about that. If that rumored was true, I thought he really had a big heart.

~

We had our dinner then we left the restaurant, when we were on the way back to my house. he said that he needed to buy something from a market,

He parked the car on the parking lot then we got out from the car, we walked into the market then i followed him inside but i stopped to take a basket for a moment cause I was thinking to buy something,

He walked separate way then i walked into the ice cream section then chose the ice cream before putting it inside of the basket, i wasn't the person that liked to eat a snacks like chips. I liked something sweet especially made of milk, like ice cream.

I was done with my things then walked around the market while looking around the counter, until i reached the chocolate section. The other thing that I really liked was chocolate especially dark chocolate with Almond, it was my favorite. Apollo also liked it a lot, like it was his favorite ice cream flavor.